IGNORED

Eastend/southstand

chivers88

Yes it is a fact that the East End is not in the East....However I stand by my right to call it what I like!!

EAST EAST EAST ENDERS! So good they made a soap about it!

While on the subject, living in the main out of the UK I started watching the TV show Frankie recently!....Not a Bristol accent in sight (sound)!...What a crock!....Where are Wallace and Grommit when you need them!

When discussing the new stand with a mate he asked if it was one tier or two, in a rather embaresed tone I said one I think.

Now I must ask the question is it one or two because to be honest I don't know, also are there any impressions anywhere.

Well the builders must know.....the arcitects must also know because that's what the builders are working to, the seat suppliers must know as well as they would have to be ordered well in advance........but we are kept in the dark for some strange reason...........why ???????????

Blimey I asked the question because I genuinely don't know, are you saying that others don't know either

If you have ever sat in the Dolman in the winter with the setting sun blazing in your eyes ,you would know you are facing West 

so Atyeo is north and Wedlock as it was is in fact south......

What's the stands gonna be called?

South Stand, West Stand?

Is the Dolman and Atyeo still the same then?

Dolman, Atyeo, were named after icons from our past only fair this one is as well, I give you The ..????????.......... Stand;

Lansdown got to be one of the favs unless its to the highest bidder in which case I give you, The Tesco Stand don't sound to great and the isles would be full of personal shoppers. :shifty:

Blimey I asked the question because I genuinely don't know, are you saying that others don't know either

I genuinely dont know either. I have seen pictures ages ago with boxes at the side, no boxes, a wall seperating top and bottom. I have no idea which is current or even if they were fans drawings.

Dolman, Atyeo, were named after icons from our past only fair this one is as well, I give you The ..????????.......... Stand;

Lansdown got to be one of the favs unless its to the highest bidder in which case I give you, The Tesco Stand don't sound to great and the isles would be full of personal shoppers. :shifty:

I'll go for the Tesco Stand if they offer food vouchers.

Those that know aren't telling, no details, images of inside layout released yet but will be in "days, weeks, months" WHY? don't the officials know, course they do but they aint telling..........yet

If you have ever sat in the Dolman in the winter with the setting sun blazing in your eyes ,you would know you are facing West 

so Atyeo is north and Wedlock as it was is in fact south......

Crossed wires mate, I was asking about how many tiers the new stand has. Although it was nice of you to tell me that the orange thing that blinds me every time I forget my glasses is the sun setting in the west, when I drive east to London in the morning is that the same one!

Lansdown got to be one of the favs unless its to the highest bidder in which case I give you, The Tesco Stand don't sound to great and the isles would be full of personal shoppers. :shifty:

Wedlock and Williams then

Lansdown got to be one of the favs unless its to the highest bidder in which case I give you, The Tesco Stand don't sound to great and the isles would be full of personal shoppers. :shifty:

Please no supermarket name s for our stands. We have fans/supporters not consumers!

Crossed wires mate, I was asking about how many tiers the new stand has. Although it was nice of you to tell me that the orange thing that blinds me every time I forget my glasses is the sun setting in the west, when I drive east to London in the morning is that the same one!

No. That one is a larger sun called the M4SUN.

It gets you on the way to London in the morning and then, bloody hell, on the way back home in the evening!

Now I may be being really thick but how can the eastend and the south stand be the same stand is it positioned south or east?

It goes back to the days when the UK went decimal with the currency etc and we changed compass directions as well.

Archived