IGNORED

Flabbergasted!

handsofclay

Can I ask the moderators why it is that my comment having a bash at a game being promoted on here has been removed? The game centres around football hooliganism and in the picture displayed shows a group one of which has his face masked, another in a hoodie, a third giving what appears to be a Nazi salute and then a menacing looking young lady carrying a baseball bat. Yet that remains on here?

I was sarcastic in my response to this so called game which is the least it deserves, yet my comment has been removed and the original post that glorifies football hooliganism remains!!

Not really that odd given that a game based around stealing cars is one of the most popular ever.

Yeah there are loads of games that are based around criminal activity, I thought this one seemed quite scummy though. The cringy videos of fat, balding hooligans in that video he posted (only watched 30 seconds of it) was embarrassing. But who knows maybe it will take off...

Great, the whole topic has now been removed. Had a terrible night though and was in a fever and kept hallucinating about incredibly overweight females threatening to give me a gasting. One of them was Mrs Mills and another was the deputy head of Hartcliffe School in the 1970s. She was a hard woman and it took a lot to get round her...about 25 mins on a bike or 58 mins walking. I thought upon waking that this would make a better game still.

Archived