IGNORED

Which Stand Will You Be Going In Next Season?

Nogbad the Bad

Which Stand next season?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tend to sit at the front of the Dolman at the moment because the tickets always seem sold out!

Might move back to the Williams later this season because of the cold/rain.

God knows next season. This whole moving around like gypo is annoying me.

I would definitely get a season ticket for next season though as you get priority for away tickets.

not sure if you knew that

I tend to sit at the front of the Dolman at the moment because the tickets always seem sold out!

Might move back to the Williams later this season because of the cold/rain.

God knows next season. This whole moving around like gypo is annoying me.

Once a year for 2 years?In return a swanky new stadium?

That's harsh.

Thought that the Atyeo next season wasn't an option, as the whole stand was being allocated to away fans? Notice that only two voters on the poll have opted to stay put, in the Atyeo. Can anyone clarify, before I rip my seat out, on the last match of the season (seat complete with my name, cos I'm getting to that age when I might forget it!)

At the moment my sixth sense ability to see through walls dictates that I can sit in the car and watch the games thus saving myself a few bob. The amount of carrots my Mrs bought in the supermarket today means my eyesight will probably be good well into next season. On a lighter note I will have my youngest in tow as well next year so will weigh up closer to the time. :thumbsup:

Thought that the Atyeo next season wasn't an option, as the whole stand was being allocated to away fans? Notice that only two voters on the poll have opted to stay put, in the Atyeo. Can anyone clarify, before I rip my seat out, on the last match of the season (seat complete with my name, cos I'm getting to that age when I might forget it!)

The atyeo will remain as it next season, only when the new Williams is finished will the Atyeo become all away fans. Until then the Atyeo will be needed for home fans with only 2 other sides in use

Archived