IGNORED

So Next Step To Domestic Treble Is On Tuesday Night (Merged)

MC RISK77

Joking aside we have a great chance of Wembley in jpt this year, and hopefully we can at least get to 3rd round off a cup and it would be great to get a prem team for once...

Good to see the players who haven't had much chance in the league take their chances...on the face of it and I'm far from itk but it seems cotts has got a great team spirit going and I know it's been said many times before but none of us would have expected this in our wildest dreams at start of season...

Hopefully we can see off Wimbledon and have a semi final to look forward to in the hope of continuing our proud record in football league trophy

Joking aside we have a great chance of Wembley in jpt this year, and hopefully we can at least get to 3rd round off a cup and it would be great to get a prem team for once...

Good to see the players who haven't had much chance in the league take their chances...on the face of it and I'm far from itk but it seems cotts has got a great team spirit going and I know it's been said many times before but none of us would have expected this in our wildest dreams at start of season...

Hopefully we can see off Wimbledon and have a semi final to look forward to in the hope of continuing our proud record in football league trophy

City fan since 86 mate first game was Wembley v Bolton....so don't remember the really dark days and on the face of it since 86 we haven't had many awful seasons....as we have always been towards top end of third tier and some seasons in second level...last season really strikes me as the worst I can remember

City fan since 86 mate first game was Wembley v Bolton....so don't remember the really dark days and on the face of it since 86 we haven't had many awful seasons....as we have always been towards top end of third tier and some seasons in second level...last season really strikes me as the worst I can remember

It was, and you are correct...the worst since the 82 and gawd knows we were lucky to get past the red tape mallarky !

Hopefully it'll be "Ollie Reed, Nigel Havers, Brian Sewell, Victor Meldrew's wife - yurr boyz took one helllll of a beating, can you hear me Orinoco? Uncle Bulgaria, yurrr boyz took one helllll of a beating....!"

Archived