IGNORED

Ugly Footballers

Malago

I remember doing the Panini sticker albums as a lad and the Iran squad that made it to the 74 World Cup finals were not only ugly to a man, but they looked photofits of every terrorist suspect you have ever seen. 

are you sure that was as a kid ??  they were rather like that this year, greece or whatever it was called, were pretty scary too

Every player mentioned on this 'ugly' thread probably has a better looking mrs than you lot...

Thereby proving the point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Oxford English Dictionary Dictionary definition of beholder - a female able to spend the massive wage packet of an ugly professional footballer!

P.S. I think the current England Captain deserves a mention in this thread.

Thereby proving the point that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Oxford English Dictionary Dictionary definition of beholder - a female able to spend the massive wage packet of an ugly professional footballer!

P.S. I think the current England Captain deserves a mention in this thread.

How could we forget Shrek?

The original post was a dig at Andy Hessenthalar in particular and Gillingham in general, a club I've long had a problem with. I would therefore like to broaden the theme to ugly managers.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you

Mr. Tony Pulis.

The original post was a dig at Andy Hessenthalar in particular and Gillingham in general, a club I've long had a problem with. I would therefore like to broaden the theme to ugly managers.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I give you

Mr. Tony Pulis.

I refer you to my earlier post re: Sam Allardyce!

Archived