IGNORED

Have Sky Dropped One?

Aizoon

It's probably my age, but I find the PL mega-tedious.

I make you right sir but as my age is not to far short of your's it doesn't prove anything.

I enjoyed this afternoon's coverage of the FA Cup more than any footy I've seen on TV for years.

Playing the FA Cup as the "people's competition" may well get a surprising number of viewers.

Yep, up until The Final when it goes from the People's Competition to The Corporate Competittion. The FA may wonder about fans apathy over their prestigious competition. I'll give them a clue, look at the distribution of tickets for The Final. All that is wrong with the game. Does somebody buying a BigMac in Orkney want to attend a Wembley Final involving to English Clubs? Is an 02 customer in Cleathropes really interested in a Final between two southern clubs? Likewise, a club official from Runcorn. It's all carp.

Sad that the governance of our beautiful game is invested in such of out-of-touch wonkers. The same bunch of wonkers who continually appoint people like Roy Hodgson and SoD at the international level.

Im in my 20's and feel the same. I often watch the Bundesliga on BT, there is also a Bundesliga highlight programme on ITV through the week.. More entertainment and atmosphere both on and off the field IMO, the Premier league is so dull and stale for me.

I watch the Australian football, not the Aussie rules the proper stuff. The standard is pretty good and really enjoyable to watch. This is on BT sport.

At least sky do it properly. When the cricket was on BBC they used to break off for Horse racing and ITV you had adverts during a formula one race FFS. Sky may not be everyone's cup of tea but the sports coverage is fantastic IMO.

Archived