IGNORED

Has There Ever Been A Time

reddoh

I've been wondering if, not just in the FA Cup, but have City ever played another City at the same time as Rovers played another Rovers or City played a Rovers as Rovers played a City and City scored against the Rovers at the precise moment that Rovers conceded to a City and that the goalscorer for City v Rovers had the exact same name except backwards as the scorer for the other City against the Rovers and that they shared the same birthday?

I've been wondering if, not just in the FA Cup, but have City ever played another City at the same time as Rovers played another Rovers or City played a Rovers as Rovers played a City and City scored against the Rovers at the precise moment that Rovers conceded to a City and that the goalscorer for City v Rovers had the exact same name except backwards as the scorer for the other City against the Rovers and that they shared the same birthday?

Hahaha. You had me going at the start there.

only one way to find out!

Archived