IGNORED

Message From A Neutral

Mike Litoris

I hate onions, I think I'm the only one as well considering people put them in everything.

******* horrible.

Carry on.

Good thing you're not a judge on Masterchef then Peter.

Whoever the coach is he can say what he likes but I bet he isn't going to be a manager of a club who have gone 57 days (18 games) without a loss or 22 league games without a loss.

This coach could be Alex Ferguson for all I care but one managers worst player can be another managers star man (not that I am implying El-Abd, is a star, but Cotterill wouldn't use him if he didn't have faith in him).

• Admin

Disclaimer, the views expressed in this post are that of a neutral and not me.

Text message;

"Smith is great. El abd needs to get as far away from professiobal football as possible. Wouldn't have him starting for Worle"

He's a highly qualified coach who knows his onions.

Discuss

Your mate may well know his onions JT, but SC knows a thing or two about football as well so I wont be calling for your mate to get the City job just yet.

Your mate may well know his onions JT, but SC knows a thing or two about football as well so I wont be calling for your mate to get the City job just yet.

ML....

I just thought it was interesting to see what an outsider thought about the team and how they play/look. I'm not disputing the results, I'm not disputing anything really. I have enjoyed the ride under SC more than most. It's been exhilarating to see, to be glued to livescore when we are away knowing a goal is coming soon! To be able to talk with pride about your clubs form when all your mates support Chelsea, Liverpool, United etc.

I think his point, having talked about it in person since, is that he looks so uncomfortable on the ball, he gives away fouls where intelligent defending would dictate you let the striker get on with it as he's causing no problems, and that he seems to be pretty poor at marking when crosses are delivered. On Smith he said that although he was quite quiet you could tell he had a touch of class about him, the mannerisms of a quality player (isn't this the man we cannot stop being positive about this season?)

Meh, I just thought it was interesting to talk about an outsiders view of a team/player who has no vested interest in being positive or negative. Obviously I was mistaken so I'll leave it at that. 

ML....

I just thought it was interesting to see what an outsider thought about the team and how they play/look. I'm not disputing the results, I'm not disputing anything really. I have enjoyed the ride under SC more than most. It's been exhilarating to see, to be glued to livescore when we are away knowing a goal is coming soon! To be able to talk with pride about your clubs form when all your mates support Chelsea, Liverpool, United etc.

I think his point, having talked about it in person since, is that he looks so uncomfortable on the ball, he gives away fouls where intelligent defending would dictate you let the striker get on with it as he's causing no problems, and that he seems to be pretty poor at marking when crosses are delivered. On Smith he said that although he was quite quiet you could tell he had a touch of class about him, the mannerisms of a quality player (isn't this the man we cannot stop being positive about this season?)

Meh, I just thought it was interesting to talk about an outsiders view of a team/player who has no vested interest in being positive or negative. Obviously I was mistaken so I'll leave it at that.

He was well OTT about el-Abd, who played some intelligent stuff and was pretty resolute. Wimbledon's main threat came down our left side when was on. He does still tend to give away silly fouls, which is something that he needs to work on. He was just one I'll-timed challenge away from a card when Cotterill hauled home off. He'd already been warned.

As for the praise of Smith. The usually excellent Korey looked not fully engaged in the more forward role he'd been given. An unusual number of misplaced passes made it a 5/10 performance from him IMO. Still, we all have off days once in a blue moon...

Well if he is such good coach he would not have used Worle as an example.

Whilst Adam has not set the world alight since joining us, he played 300 league games for Brighton, something not to be sniffed at. He seems to have sorted himself out, and has played well when called upon. 

It seems to me no one is being carried in this squad, and only Osbourne due to injury has been out of action. 

For L1 it is a pretty good outfit we have. Of course if we are promoted then a number will be beyond their limits, but that is normal, though for once, it looks like we have a good number that could take an increase in quality in their stride. 

The worle point isn't relevant, it's the club a number of us play/played for. 

As for the praise of Smith. The usually excellent Korey looked not fully engaged in the more forward role he'd been given. An unusual number of misplaced passes made it a 5/10 performance from him IMO. Still, we all have off days once in a blue moon...

Was he playing the role several people on here said he should play in a while back?

Was he playing the role several people on here said he should play in a while back?

He was a sort of mid, midfielder, with JET in front of him, and Pack sitting deeper. Sadly, what might have been a lovely spine to the team - and, I thought before kick off, given Korey a few shots on goal - ended up being comprehensively out-argued by Wimbledon's L2 midfield.  We looked much more comfortable when the very busy Freeman came on. 

Archived