IGNORED

Pizzas Anyone?

Dollymarie

So there I was making my way through the Atyeo car park after the game, when I see a crowd of people near the AFC Wimbledon coach laughing.

I made my way closer to see what all the fuss was about, and spotted this :D :D

0CE9788E-E1DA-4745-B3F4-94DE2D65EEF2_zps

9B8BA68D-07A8-4CC6-87BA-4B76790E17D2_zps

Guess they were taking full advantage of the two for Tuesday deal :D

So there I was making my way through the Atyeo car park after the game, when I see a crowd of people near the AFC Wimbledon coach laughing.

That's Akinfenwa sorted what are the rest of the squad going to eat?.

Taking full advantage of the 2-for-1 deal on Tuesdays, those lower league clubs always find a way to cut costs. I remember seeing our boys with a load of pizzas after we drew 1-1 at Blackpool on the last day of the season a few years back.

Made me smile firstly, and secondly remember for many footballers playing lower league football they are still pretty human!

Good for them.

I Am told by the better half when at MK last season, a Dominos delivery van pulled up at our coach after the game delivering them all, but one posher player wandered over to M&S and got themselves a sandwich instead. Obviously delusions of playing at a higher level!

By the way, Happy Birthday DM! :chant6ez:

This, they are full of carbs, salt, protein, fats.... Basically everything that your body needs replacing after 90 minutes of football

True.  Far better ways of doing it though.  Sardines would be a better source of protein than cheese for example.

Look at a pro-cyclist's diet.  They won't be eating take-away pizza after a ride.

True.  Far better ways of doing it though.  Sardines would be a better source of protein than cheese for example.

Look at a pro-cyclist's diet.  They won't be eating take-away pizza after a ride.

I can remember listening to Savage on 606 having one of his "I know everything about football because I played it and you're just a punter and don't know anything" arguments about how good several bottles of lager are after a game because of the calories.

Archived