IGNORED

Umbrellas

Go Junior GO

Yep get ready to get soaked Umbrellas not allowed - offensive weapon - you just have to stand there and get soaked and hopefully lose as well.

Its going to lash it down on Saturday as well so take your plastics macs I'm sure a lot of you have those in Bristol knowing what you lot are like.

Flint still loves us and always has a soft spot as we gave him his chance in league football be prepared for Flint to give us a penalty he has Swindon blood still in him.

Yep get ready to get soaked Umbrellas not allowed - offensive weapon - you just have to stand there and get soaked and hopefully lose as well.

Its going to lash it down on Saturday as well so take your plastics macs I'm sure a lot of you have those in Bristol knowing what you lot are like.

Flint still loves us and always has a soft spot as we gave him his chance in league football be prepared for Flint to give us a penalty he has Swindon blood still in him.

Rubbish. Light showers only

Not if they're blocking my view.

Talking of blocked views, the Stratton bank has railings near the front which last year many of our fans felt the need to climb up onto, making themselves about 10 foot tall and blocking the view of about 5-6 rows behind them (regardless of whether you were already standing or not).  It's particularly a problem in this stand because of the shallow rake.  It was completely unnecessary and showed no respect for fellow supporters.  I spent most of the game watching the backs of people's heads.

Just to be clear I'm not talking about ordinary standing, which I have no problem with.  I had a moan about this on here last year and that's what a lot of people thought I was saying.

So if you're going on Saturday, do everyone a favour and stay off the railings.

• Admin

Talking of blocked views, the Stratton bank has railings near the front which last year many of our fans felt the need to climb up onto, making themselves about 10 foot tall and blocking the view of about 5-6 rows behind them (regardless of whether you were already standing or not).  It's particularly a problem in this stand because of the shallow rake.  It was completely unnecessary and showed no respect for fellow supporters.  I spent most of the game watching the backs of people's heads.

Just to be clear I'm not talking about ordinary standing, which I have no problem with.  I had a moan about this on here last year and that's what a lot of people thought I was saying.

So if you're going on Saturday, do everyone a favour and stay off the railings.

or just move further back?

• Admin

It's no big deal - ask them to sit down or just move!!

Yeah it is a sell out, but like any other away game, what would you do if someone was stood up in front of you?

You would try to move seats, or ask them to stop?

Anyway as Chipps is so concerned about the problem this weekend, maybe a simple suggestion is not to sit too close to the front?

BCAGFC - what authority are you on about ?

It's no big deal - ask them to sit down or just move!!

Yeah it is a sell out, but like any other away game, what would you do if someone was stood up in front of you?

You would try to move seats, or ask them to stop?

Anyway as Chipps is so concerned about the problem this weekend, maybe a simple suggestion is not to sit too close to the front?

BCAGFC - what authority are you on about ?

I am asking them to stop - in advance.

Actually I was thinking of all my fellow fans rather than just myself - you should try it sometime.

Anyway the railings aren't right at the front and as I said those climbing up onto them will block the view of multiple rows behind.

Can't believe I'm having to defend a simple request for people to be considerate.

• Admin

Can't believe I'm having to defend a simple request for people to be considerate.

Believe it or not I don't disagree with you, but personally I would either look to move or ask them to sit down

Would assume as the away end is going to be packed there will be people stood all over the place

Archived