IGNORED

Bobby Reid Recalled From Loan

samo II

Perhaps an indication of how bad Wes Burns' injury is.

Good point; seeing as we don't have more than a game a week for the next while, I was a little taken aback, but that is a good point.

Suprised me too..

It's why I presume it is in order to have him go back into the squad in some form, as it's not like he's not been an important player for them, or sitting on the bench much or anything.

Here's hoping he comes back like Bryan did after his time down there and impresses.

With Mark Little doubtful for Saturday, Karleigh Osborne struggling too and Wes Burns picking up a knock midweek this makes perfect sense.

I expect him to be on the bench on Saturday and will then be more involved as injuries or a long cup run dictate.

Our pasty munching friends rate young bobby very highly

From what I have seen (highlights) and heard, hehas been doing very well down there and stood out as a class above at that level.

If he gets another chance here, he really needs to grab it. He can't keep passing up his opportunities here.

The lad's done well for us, we're all sad to see him recalled.

Still that's the down side about loan deals.

Great attitude with us, and as good as Joe Bryan in my book.

Any more like that will be gratefully received.

:fingerscrossed:

Joe Morell possibly..? He might still be a litle bit young though and in fairness, seems to have dropped off the radar since his one chance in the JPT last season.

We won 3-0 without him, so don't get me wrong he's not pivotal to us, though he was good. A very classy player. 

Wish him the best of luck, but if he doesn't get a run of games, any chance of another loan do you reckon? We're 4th and four points off top, so he would be very much appreciated if you don't mind! ;)

He was pretty pivotal in what I saw of him when I was down there for work experience.

Everyone at the club, especially Sheridan, couldn't speak highly enough of him and were desperate for a longer deal but knew Cotterill would need him eventually.

The Guy Branston article stating we play long ball so Reid won't play to his potential, comparing him to Smith and Pack would be a good option to replace Reid at Argyle is a load of bollocks. Such an awful article.

An acquaintance goes to every home Plymouth game; he says Reid has been excellent: a genuine creative midfielder who will sometimes make a run, sometimes make a killer pass, and really makes their team work.

It all sounds excellent for them and us as he'll just keep getting better down there and he should be starting for us next season.

I'd like to see him back down playing for Plymouth asap as he's developing so well down there.

The Guy Branston article stating we play long ball so Reid won't play to his potential, comparing him to Smith and Pack would be a good option to replace Reid at Argyle is a load of bollocks. Such an awful article.

Agreed, hilariously bad.

Why he'd think we'd loan them someone who was already above Reid in our pecking order is beyond me?

The comments on our style of play were very silly, too.

Even those on here who openly don't like Cotterill aren't saying we're a long ball team. In fact the vast majority have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of football we play.

Archived