IGNORED

What Chance ?

Tall King Blox

So far so good..

If...And a big if, we actually reach the promised land how do you think we will fare.....?

I remember the championship...tis the toughest league in the world without a doubt...can we live there ?

I know these are early days, we as a club are doing ok, but if this momentum continues will we compete ? or even survive at that level.....the thought scares me.....there are some amazing players and clubs in the championship....are we good enough ? 

So far so good..

If...And a big if, we actually reach the promised land how do you think we will fare.....?

I remember the championship...tis the toughest league in the world without a doubt...can we live there ?

I know these are early days, we as a club are doing ok, but if this momentum continues will we compete ? or even survive at that level.....the thought scares me.....there are some amazing players and clubs in the championship....are we good enough ? 

Did we not think this in 2008...?  Always believe

Brentford and Wolves arent doing badly. Cant say there is a lot of difference between bottom half of Championship and top 6 in League 1, we would definitely beat a few of them sides in the bottom half of that league.

So are we talking survival...yes i think we will stay there if we do go up.....but can or will we challenge ?

Bournemouth, a much smaller club than City, survived and are now in pushing for promotion in their second season. We will have a 27,000 stadium that generated income on non match days by 2016, so it's onwards and upwards for me.

People seem to have short memorys..We more than competed in 07/08 08/09 and 09/10.. It was IMO wankey managerial and player selections that caused our relegation, nothing to do with financial clout fan base or facilities.

The premier league of course is a whole different ball game but theres not much to fear in the Championship especially with the stadium re-build, that will give this club a huge lift.

Depends how we add I reckon, but imo the squad is stronger now then it was last time we got promoted. To have young players like Freeman, Agard, Flint, Ayling, Smith etc we have a great base with experience where needed ie Elliott, Wilbraham. Think whoever is signing players now Cotts/Keith Burt is a better at bringing in players than Johnson was imo.

I'll get slated for this but Cotts will get found out in the championship imo. He's been a breath of fresh air so far and made some great signings. His man management is fantastic but tactically, he's made poor decisions this season which get forgotten about because we remain unbeaten. We will walk this league because we have the best squad in the division and all credit goes to cotts and burt but when we start playing higher quality teams we are going to need someone who has a bit more of a football brain. Just my opinion.

Archived