IGNORED

Wilbs

palace451

It looked scuffed from my view (behind him) and it was a poor shot that deflected in.

If I name another goal can you look that one up too please?

It was a scuffed shot that took a deflection and some comedy defending to find its way in. To be fair though he left the defender firmly on his ass.

His finishing / delivery leaves a lot to be desired

The amazing thing from Wilbraham, like Wade Elliott, is an outside observer unversed in football would have no idea they were the two oldest men on the pitch, playing at an age many footballers retire at.

The workrate is unbelievable, and both give 100%.

Agree. Many ,many players younger than them have come here and gone into at best semi-retirement, these two just seem to have got better and better. Maybe the pressure of not being amongst the big boys has been the making of them, they don't really have to prove anything just play their football...and by doing so has proved something.

Only one n0nce on this forum uses the word 'petal', welcome back JT. 

Oh, and I haven't a ******* clue. I'm no Palace fan. Congrats on blowing your load over the bump though. 

Either am I, but I love football so I tend to watch as much of it as possible.  Doing this also helps me identify good players, which explains why you can't.

Look, this is a forum for opinions, I don't agree with yours, so I am using FACTS at the moment to prove that you're wrong.  If you can't handle that, then that's up to you.

P.s, Why use homophobic abuse? Just another reason to show you have tunnel vision.

Savvie?

Either am I, but I love football so I tend to watch as much of it as possible.  Doing this also helps me identify good players, which explains why you can't.

Look, this is a forum for opinions, I don't agree with yours, so I am using FACTS at the moment to prove that you're wrong.  If you can't handle that, then that's up to you.

P.s, Why use homophobic abuse? Just another reason to show you have tunnel vision.

Savvie?

Yeh fair point, can't complete Football Manager without having the knowledge of good players. Good boy. 

Back to the original point, a few others have already mentioned the goal was a scuffed effort so there must be a few of us without the super footy knowledge that you have. 

• Admin

Are you saying Bolasie is a decent player?

You might want to listen to the Palace fan who clearly has more idea what he is on about!?!?

Obviously Tansley would be watching the palace game, they we're playing his beloved Liverpool !

I thought I read JT was Mike Litoris last week? I'm confused, and I have no idea how anyone would know it was him anyway!

Whoever JT is now (and everyone could be wrong) then I'd welcome him back, apart from the Liverpool stuff. Can't ******* stand that lot, great to see them struggling

I'm probably going to regret this, but felt I had to give you the right to reply. Keep it civil(ish) and don't make me wish I had binned the post instead of mod approved it...here we go,, what do you make of eaglenotaseagulls post.

I'm probably going to regret this, but felt I had to give you the right to reply. Keep it civil(ish) and don't make me wish I had binned the post instead of mod approved it...here we go,, what do you make of eaglenotaseagulls post.

He's obviously still bitter about 2008, as well as the ghost goal.  Let's not forget also about what a mess Croydon is.

but is that all you can say? ghost goal and 2008...6 years ago and if you want to to be like that at least when we get to wembley we finish the job unlike you lot 

I knew that some Stripy Nigel ***** would appear eventually

Didn't know you still cared, but thanks for popping by. Now how about you **** off and annoy Brighton, yeah? Good lad

Archived