IGNORED

Promotion?

thephat1

As ive seen a few guessing or hoping for the date we can confirm promotion, If and that is a massive IF we can get an average of 2 points a game we could be promoted away at Yeovil ! Now that would be one hell of a party :winner_third_h4h:

I'm working that Saturday so any chance we can do it the week before

It is a bit of a cringeworthy post but all the same, I'm 29 years old and have properly been supporting City since I was 8, and never in that time have we been in this position at this stage!

So saying that let's enjoy talking about promotion, because this time a year ago it wasn't too early to talk about relegation was it?

I'll be in Swindon tomorrow with my boys giving it everything, let's enjoy the good times while their here! COYR

Like most I am enjoying the ride. Massive swings in optimism and pessimism go hand in hand with supporting this club. I love to see the renewed confidence and statements about our impending promotion. Most of it tongue in cheek. And still there are those wanting to kill our buzz. Get over yourselves, come join us. And if we do cock it up you can give it large on here with the "I told you so's" next year. Cheers

Archived