IGNORED

The Official Swindon Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

I'd prefer to have walked on broken glass than go CATS.

I truly feel for you mate, at least you'll be there unlike me, stuck oon this beautiful Island with a free bar............(I'd actually prefer to be at the game, pretty sad really).

Enjoy and don't forget to share your wurthers originals!

Caiprinha's and an Island.. don't know of many resort islands off the coast of Brasil but perhaps Bahia? or just going brasillian in the Caribbean?

It's beautiful and warm here, sun is blazing but the stifling morning heat is being toned down by a powerful breeze sweeping off the Atlantic. I'll be listening to player through the hotels wifi that you can pick up on the sparsly populated white sandy beach, caiprahinia in hand hopefully cheering on a city win.

I'd prefer to have walked on broken glass than go CATS.

I truly feel for you mate, at least you'll be there unlike me, stuck oon this beautiful Island with a free bar............(I'd actually prefer to be at the game, pretty sad really).

Enjoy and don't forget to share your wurthers originals!

Caiprinha's and an Island.. don't know of many resort islands off the coast of Brasil

but perhaps Bahia? or just going brasillian in the Caribbean?

... That's it... I'm fed up with my life... I'm off to buy a lottery ticket! ... (I'm not at all envious, honest ;) )

• Like 1

Wagstaff in for injured Little at right wing back then.

Reid in for Injured Burns on the bench and Todd Kane signed presumably as cover for Little and Osbourne who must still be injured as well. Anyone know what Karleighs injury is and how bad it is?

Crumbs with no Burns it makes us look very bare up front with JET as only other striking option, we could really do with another club in the bag.