IGNORED

My View

WiltshireRed

I'm going to sleep a happy red tonight! Today I saw 10 men put there all In to representing our great football team and do us proud! We've done more this season already than any of us could have wished for, we have a good squad who are all commited to our cause and I only see us advancing from here... We are still FOUR points clear...

Gutted we lost in the manner we did. I don't think we would have if it were 11 v 11, but we will never know. I think the general feeling is that an injustice has been done. No doubt the players will not be enjoying that feeling either so I fully expect them to gather strength and kick on, we got to get those 3 points back.

Sooner or later I think we will thrash someone, maybe not Preston but some team is going to feel the backlash.

Well said. Ref cost us and ruined the game as a contest. Shocking decision so early on in such a high profile match. From then on we were playing against 12 men.Think Cotts will use today's injustice to spur us onto another big run.Especially the picture of the swindle player celebrating wades red card. #COYR

Absolutely correct.

I gazed around the ground and saw a club going in the right direction on and off the pitch and one which will always be in the lower leagues on and off the pitch.

I took it all in as I don't think we'll be visiting that $hit hole for the forseeable future.

Archived