IGNORED

Travelling Home

city nut

I'm currently based in Plymouth due to uni and i currently travel back to watch city on the train for every home match. I am currently craming my coursework so i can catch the train tommorrow at 4 so i can come home for the Southampton game.

But recent performances have got me thinking.

"Is it worth coming home to watch city perform poorly time and time again?"

I mean i could stay back here in Plym and go out on the ###### but instead I'm wasting money coming back and then i watch the players not put in the commitment on the pitch that me and other fans put into supporting them.

I don't think i can stop because i love supporting city and if they won 5-0 (very unlikely!!) when i choose not to come i would be gutted.

I just don't know what to do?

Go out get ######ed / travel 300 miles just to see city perform poorly again?

You larry lightweight!

Get on the lash at Uni for 3 yrs, #### wasting money on pointless Carling Cup games!

I'v been on the pish tonite and theres no way I'd bpther whipping out more of the banks money to go watch City every week!

Hope this helps. :Party3:

"Is it worth coming home to watch city perform poorly time and time again?"

Time and time again, no. But this is a one-off cup game where we'll get to see some really quality players on the Ashton Gate pitch. It's also a game we can go into expecting to lose - so any other result will be a bonus.

It's the first game I've felt compelled to travel back for - I haven't seen City since I moved to Uni - in fact the last game I saw was Watford in Round 2!

I'm really looking forward to the game - should be a good atmosphere if we can keep the scores level for 20 minutes or so. I'm also pleased two of my least-favourite players (Doherty and Carey) are out so we should be able to give them a run for their money with Phillips, Amankwaah, Coles, Hill, Tinnion and Peacock the key men.

On another note, I'm travelling back by train this afternoon - via Southampton!!! City shirt well and truly tucked in until Temple Meads I think! :clap:

Archived