IGNORED

Purple And Lime Delivery - Update!

Shedmans Shed

• Admin

Its like watching an episode of the apprentice at bcfc. They finally make a shirt that people want to buy, so they make it a limited edition so that they can only sell a few of them.

I was in the club shop the other week and a bloke was saying he had waited 5 weeks for a home shirt. He was saying to the staff " there are hundreds on the wall over there, why can't you just stick my name on one of those and send it out" ? Seemed logical to me.

How hard can it be bcfc ? Design a product, produce it, sell it. If it sells well, make more and sell them.

That is a VERY valid point, the club make something that demand outweighs supply so they cease to make anymore !!

It's laughable really, to think the opportunity to make money has not been taken...

So did anyone get their shirts and not happy with the size?

I got a medium but I think I could probably do with a small, but would need to try one first. Anyone else?

When I was in the shop they were suggesting to people that they should open them up and they would change them straight away if sizing wasn't right, basically after Saturday when they sell whats left you have no chance...so if you aren't happy ring them today.

I also asked how many they had sold and was told that the order they put it was for 2000

That is a VERY valid point, the club make something that demand outweighs supply so they cease to make anymore !!

It's laughable really, to think the opportunity to make money has not been taken...

2000 guaranteed sales, all at full price, none being sold at cost in the sales, all paid for 3 months in advance - all seems like pretty good business to me.

When I was in the shop they were suggesting to people that they should open them up and they would change them straight away if sizing wasn't right, basically after Saturday when they sell whats left you have no chance...so if you aren't happy ring them today.

I also asked how many they had sold and was told that the order they put it was for 2000

Thanks, unfortunately up at the game tonight and staying up this way til late tomorrow so doubt il get in the shop in time. Il give them a call first thing.

Il probably find a small is too small and the medium is just slightly too big, better start the Xmas binge early

Archived