IGNORED

City V Preston Match Thread

Hartcliffe red

I'm pretty delusioned at the moment. They are awful at the back and the last 20 mins we haven't tested them more.

In fact they really should have scored a 2nd.

The pushing in the back of Wilbraham is really getting on my fking nerves too. This **** in front of me has no ability to raise his flag.

Preston are pressing City all over pitch especially up top so we can't play from back. Lots of players not getting involved in the game, but Freeman & Smith both having good games and look out best way forward. Bryan & Little not getting much service and City keep playing same ball to Wilbraham who isn't having best game since good chance early on.

JET needs to come on for Pack as he's taking too long in the ball and not releasing quick enough, Smith can then protect back 4 better and JET will come deep so we get more possession in Middle of park

I'm pretty delusioned at the moment. They are awful at the back and the last 20 mins we haven't tested them more.

The pushing in the back of Wilbraham is really getting on my fking nerves too. This **** in front of me has no ability to raise his flag.

So bad said it twice :-p

Archived