IGNORED

Powder Puff Strike Force

Cardy

We will not win promotion, let alone the league with Wilbraham & Agard as our main two strikers. The pair of them couldn't even finish their dinners today let alone fire us to the Championship. Very very average from both them throughout and Wilbraham's open goal miss - well it was the finish of a cart horse. Wilbs probably cost us 3 points today and a point last week at Swindon missing chances that a 12 year old would have scored. He needs a rest and we need a replacement brought in.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Were we all making these points in the games we won and won and won and drew and won and drew and...?

Come on! they weren't that bad. They both missed 'sitters' but that happens.

We will not win promotion, let alone the league with Wilbraham & Agard as our main two strikers. The pair of them couldn't even finish their dinners today let alone fire us to the Championship. Very very average from both them throughout and Wilbraham's open goal miss - well it was the finish of a cart horse. Wilbs probably cost us 3 points today and a point last week at Swindon missing chances that a 12 year old would have scored. He needs a rest and we need a replacement brought in.

I believe that it is you in need of a rest and us that need a replacement who is more in touch with reality than you. I suggest Kachina. 

Haha I love a good fishing trip! Sorry guys I couldn't resist....

Wahey!

I love it when someone posts utter tripe, sees the reaction, realises they are wrong and pathetically tries to claim they were 'fishing' - it happens alot!

Sorry Cardy but you just didn't get the supportive posts that you were expecting did you?

We are top of the league and you have a go at our players, you obviously haven't been around long as a City fan....

Powder puff poster more like. Can we sub you?

Hark at the positive bunch! :laugh:.

The fact is in the last 2 weeks we have had 2 six pointers and we have lost both. Swindon are now a point behind, and Preston just 2 points behind. MK Dons have 3 games in hand and although I'll take points in the bag we can easily slip out of the top 2 within the next few weeks.

It's squeaky bum time. I guarantee that everyone who is spouting positivity has got a niggling doubt in their head when they take a look at the league table.

Getting a red card within seconds against Swindon was ridiculous, but we could afford to lose one.

On Saturday however Preston scored and we needed to show what we are made of and we fell short. Chances need to be put away, simple as. Especially when you are playing teams which are up there with you battling for promotion.

We have drawn too many games. Teams have began to work out how to play against us. We need a plan B which we don't seem to have.

Yes this is a good season, yes we are up there still, but the cracks are beginning to show that we are not the undefeatable juggernaut which we thought we were, whilst the teams around us keep WINNING.

Let's see what happens in the next few weeks. Personally I reckon we are going to fall out of the top two because history tells us that we shoot ourselves in the foot and all the sags come out in celebratory fashion reminding us of how we blew it, but I'd love to think we can turn it around by winning on Friday night and then try and put some daylight between us and the teams below us like we had a few weeks back before we lost both games that we definitely needed at least something out of!

Hark at the positive bunch! :laugh:.

The fact is in the last 2 weeks we have had 2 six pointers and we have lost both. Swindon are now a point behind, and Preston just 2 points behind. MK Dons have 3 games in hand and although I'll take points in the bag we can easily slip out of the top 2 within the next few weeks.

It's squeaky bum time. I guarantee that everyone who is spouting positivity has got a niggling doubt in their head when they take a look at the league table.

Getting a red card within seconds against Swindon was ridiculous, but we could afford to lose one.

On Saturday however Preston scored and we needed to show what we are made of and we fell short. Chances need to be put away, simple as. Especially when you are playing teams which are up there with you battling for promotion.

We have drawn too many games. Teams have began to work out how to play against us. We need a plan B which we don't seem to have.

Yes this is a good season, yes we are up there still, but the cracks are beginning to show that we are not the undefeatable juggernaut which we thought we were, whilst the teams around us keep WINNING.

Let's see what happens in the next few weeks. Personally I reckon we are going to fall out of the top two because history tells us that we shoot ourselves in the foot and all the sags come out in celebratory fashion reminding us of how we blew it, but I'd love to think we can turn it around by winning on Friday night and then try and put some daylight between us and the teams below us like we had a few weeks back before we lost both games that we definitely needed at least something out of!

You mean like Preston who had been on 3 straight defeats before Saturday? Or maybe Sheffield United who have lost 5 games already this season? Perhaps MK Dons who have lost one more than us despite having played 3 less games? Fact is that every team in the division has lost at least two of their last 10.

I agree that we are drawing too many games at the moment but I don't think there is going to be a Wolves in this division this year- Teams are going to drop points. Two defeats is not the end of the world, we are still up there and a win against Peterborough and the pressure is on the others to match us.

You mean like Preston who had been on 3 straight defeats before Saturday? Or maybe Sheffield United who have lost 5 games already this season? Perhaps MK Dons who have lost one more than us despite having played 3 less games? Fact is that every team in the division has lost at least two of their last 10.

I agree that we are drawing too many games at the moment but I don't think there is going to be a Wolves in this division this year- Teams are going to drop points. Two defeats is not the end of the world, we are still up there and a win against Peterborough and the pressure is on the others to match us.

The gap has closed. Teams are working out how to play against us. There doesn't appear to be a plan B. We are a good side, but if you want to go up then you have to mix it up. So far we have not done that this season.

Archived