IGNORED

Agard?

Langford Red

OMG; :w00t: We need to stop looking for someone/anything to blame, we lost 2 games which were close and could easily have gone our way. They didn't we move on..........its not suicide time yet.

All this nit picking is not good and increases the pressure/stress on players and fans, when there is no pressure, we are as good as anyone and better than most and just fine.

A guy who has scored 1 in 2 isn't good enough for some? A guy who's goals have helped us stay top for the majority of the season.I'm guessing these are the same people who wanted Sammy shipped out in January last season despite the fact he was well on the way to twenty goals and eventually finished top scorer.

I'm sure no other teams in this division are jealous of a strike force of wilbs, agard and jet...

Everyone admits it was an off day, fair enough, so what was the plan b?

Not to screw up plan A

That is his wage, I can tell you for a fact. 

Agard earns more than me. Fact.

Agard scores goals. Fact.

Posters on here know player's intimate financial  contract details. Fiction.

What goes through City's books and what Agard is being remunerated are not one and the same in this instance. I'll leave it at that. 

Ah, yes. More conspiracy theories involving secret payments contrary to football league rules and HRMC. An offence which carries serious consequences including a significant points deduction.

Sometimes you've got to know when to stop digging yourself a hole.

Ah, yes. More conspiracy theories involving secret payments contrary to football league rules and HRMC. An offence which carries serious consequences including a significant points deduction.

Sometimes you've got to know when to stop digging yourself a hole.

Worse than throwing flares?!

Pur-ease.

He had an off day. He brings pace and ability to finish a lot of the time.

I rate him better than Baldock.

To get back to discussion on how well he is doing, rather than his salary, Saturday was hardly his only "off day". He has scored 2 in his last 9 games, which isn't exactly prolific. I'm sure he will get more, but it would be nice to have a viable alternative if he doesn't start soon.

He got into the positions required to get a shot away but to be fair Preston had taken the lead and defended strong and with organisation. Off day? Yeah, he should have done better with a couple but was also unlucky with a couple. I still think that being top of the league, we have to score first or face a very defensive opposition.

Archived