IGNORED

Team Vs. Posh

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Evidently teams have worked out how to exploit our weaknesses

Which teams are these? The team that played against 10 men for 88 minutes, or the team that should've been 2 or 3-0 down before they scored?

Yes, there are weaknesses. Every team, everywhere, have weaknesses. No one, and no team, is perfect.

Fortunately, our strengths have outweighed our weaknesses for the huge majority of this season. Those weaknesses have not only just become evident - we weren't regularly conceding 2 or 3 goals due to our strengths - but our strengths have not quite been as effective in two games.

Two games.

That does not mean we need to rip up our entire system for another, which will have its own set of weaknesses, possibly without the same set of strengths.

It's two games. Don't fret.

We lost today cos we missed chances. They didn't stop us creating chances so how have they worked us out?

It's not only today, we have always looked slightly open down the wings, but team are now targeting that space. We've conceded to many goals from wide positions, and however much I like cotts as a manager, I can't hide from the fact that he doesn't seem to have a plan B, or if he does, he doesn't want to use it. It would be the sensible thing to change it up a little bit and keep teams guessing

It's not only today, we have always looked slightly open down the wings, but team are now targeting that space. We've conceded to many goals from wide positions, and however much I like cotts as a manager, I can't hide from the fact that he doesn't seem to have a plan B, or if he does, he doesn't want to use it. It would be the sensible thing to change it up a little bit and keep teams guessing

Chill out. His system sees us top of the league. Nobody has found us out.

Archived