IGNORED

Star Wars Trailer

Dollymarie

• Admin

After yesterdays discussion in the Jurassic World thread, someone has kindly just informed me that the Star Wars trailer has been leaked/released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsQd7hn9bg

Here you go people :D

Hate to say the Harrison Ford bits are from "Enders Game" a sci fi movie last year

The Max Von Sydow bits were from Minority Report, the Falcon shot was from the remastered Star Wars release. the Darth Maul shot was out of the Phantom Menace!

No way would this get leaked !

There are people in the USA who are apparently paying to see films just to see this trailer !

Hate to say the Harrison Ford bits are from "Enders Game" a sci fi movie last year

The Max Von Sydow bits were from Minority Report, the Falcon shot was from the remastered Star Wars release. the Darth Maul shot was out of the Phantom Menace!

No way would this get leaked !

There are people in the USA who are apparently paying to see films just to see this trailer !

Good knowledge, if a little sad  :P  :clap:

People still watch this rubbish?

Glad it's not just me, Super. I don't think I've ever watched one all the way through, maybe 20 mins is the maximum I can face. I know that puts me in a massive minority, and you can add Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings shit as well, not watched a single second of either of those

Glad it's not just me, Super. I don't think I've ever watched one all the way through, maybe 20 mins is the maximum I can face. I know that puts me in a massive minority, and you can add Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings shit as well, not watched a single second of either of those

I'm in that same minority.

Anyone think the voice over sounded like it had been done by Cumberbatch?

Andy Sekis apparantly,

I thought it looked pretty good apart from that god awful light saber,

still no dialog so judgements still out,

Being a massive star wars buff I'm just happy geroge lucas isn't directing

This movie can be awful and I will still be at the front of the que the day it is released. This is the film I have been waiting for since I was 11 and Jedi came out. Never cared about ep 1,2 and 3. All I have wanted since I was a kid was Ep 7.

• Admin

This movie can be awful and I will still be at the front of the que the day it is released. This is the film I have been waiting for since I was 11 and Jedi came out. Never cared about ep 1,2 and 3. All I have wanted since I was a kid was Ep 7.

Very true, it was always about what happened next not what happened in the beginning. Star Wars was always set up as a decent first film

Very true, it was always about what happened next not what happened in the beginning. Star Wars was always set up as a decent first film

Oh I can remember spending hours in the garden with my mate Kent discussing ep 7 and playing space games based on it. I can also remember like it was yesterday the first time I saw a trailer for Jedi on entertainment USA and jumping all around the living room shouting at my mum that she had to take me,

This being back in the day before internet or even 5 channels on thee tv so could not watch the trailer over and over and also no chat rooms like today. God I am getting old

Cant believe someone above slating Star Wars, Lord of Rings, Harry Potter etc without watching them

The original 3 star wars are immense, as is the lord of the rings trilogy. Haven't watched HP but i am told its cracking too

Go and get yourself a DVD box set and hammer the lot!

Im guessing same as people who dont 'like' game of thrones. So far i am yet to meet anyone who has actually watched it and doesn't like it, just those who wont watch it because they 'dont like that fantasy nonsense'.

Give it a whirl!

Not a fan of Star wars, even though I am a sci fi fan. I will however watch it as the other half is a big fan of the series, that said I hope the dialog is better than the prequel episode I was dragged to.... shocking.

There is a teaser out though and looks ok for what it is.

More interested in the Terminator coming up.

or this...

One give away in that 'Kylo Ren ignites HIS lightsaber' saying his removes the chance the character is Gwendoline Christie's.

Also they were never going to use/base anything on the books as the extended universe has been removed from Star Wars canon.

Archived