IGNORED

Coventry Away Fan

block16

You're missing the point plonker, a club like ours should not be having a hand shandy over reaching the Jpt final at Wembley. I will watch this club where ever they play as I have done for 30yrs, if we got to the prem I would willingly get an away ticket membership if thats what would be required so I had the chance to see every game that season and seasons after that. Gloucester cup and JPT ain't for me I want good away days in FA cup championship or prem.

What an unnecessary post- Pongo is a good regular poster and was just making another valid comment- no need for that.

As for your comment " a club like ours"- which club is that then? Because the one I support will be very happy to win a Wembley Cup final and has a long history of under achievement.

The prospect of a double? Bring it on! It would be one of our most successful seasons ever and give our youngest fans their own taste of City achievement which doesn't come along too often.

I'm +1 for JPT

If we could have another night like the hereford home leg i am well up for it...bring it on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usipGRWuvDQ

That was a special night, but it was our first time getting to the old Wembley and i was 15.  Contrast to today and the new Wembley is like modern football, souless. Good day on the piss though up that London.

Archived