IGNORED

Vote On Me!

Ralphy_STFC

Do you want me to stay on the forum or not?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been trying to have decent discussions with City fans since i joined the forum and have never stirred trouble up or started an argument but i get told to '##### off' and 'go back to your own forum'.

Vote now, do you want fellow fans to discuss the coming season with?

Guest mnporter2001

hi

swindle

i think the vote speaks for itself

i have read a lot of your posts in here and find you to be a true football fan

well people like you are always welcome her as far as i am concerned

so keep posting and good luck on second place next year

:D

cheers

mark

Guest pentlandsl

The forums are all about discussion, if we don't welcome fans from other clubs then we are only talking to ourselves and one side of the debate is missing.

It might be interesting for the forum guys to set up a new section for the start of the new season titled "Other Teams Fans". Hopefully the abusive, loutish minority who seem unable to have a reasoned discussion with fans of other teams will stay off of that area of the forums.

I think it would be great for BCFC fans to get a reputation for the best inter-club forum in the league.

What do others think?

Guest Bristol_Babe

You seem like a nice fellow footie fan and I am glad you have chosen our forum to share your views with.

In this case, I am happy for you to stay as you genuinely want to talk football. In the case of other forum members from other teams, as long as they don't come on here just for annoyance and obnoxiousness, they are welcomed by myself also.

Guest BCFC_DEANO

may aswell stay, it's good to have rival views. Also there is no point making fun of swindon if no swindon supporters can see it

Archived