IGNORED

Bolasie

alexukhc

I think the problem and the reason Bolasie went was our centre midfield was so awful at the time we couldn't accommodate both of them. It had to be one or the other and Albert was always on top

Albert was the better player by far at the time so had to play. We could have accomated both to be honest and for a few reasons McInnes decided against it

with bolasie every needs to remember he wanted to leave and handed in a transfer request from that point there was little the club could do so he had to be sold,

I'm pretty sure we got minimal money for him but a shed load of extras added on like a promotion clause (may be where the 500k came from) and a sell on clause,

if I'd had to pick between the two players now, I'd go with albert, he was pretty consistant played with a smile on his face and was very humble, made me relise not all pro footballers are arrgant cocks

Bolasie reminds me of the typical winger/forward that is produced nowadays like aaron lennon/sterling/townsend. Fast, on his day will destroy many a defender because some days whatever you do just works, but in reality far too inconsistent and those quality games come relatively few and far between.

On his day he looks remarkable, on an off day not worth having in your team. Has little nous, footballing brain and vision does not befit the standard he is playing at and just hugely frustrating.

Palace doing a good job talking him up, and it's fortunate many of his good games have come on sky raising his profile. They should make a fair bit of money on him... but I think he'll be a huge flop wherever he ends up: he'll be overpriced with little sale on value and he'll not satisfy the outlay on him via his performances. He sounds like a perfect and typical Liverpool signing... A club that buys on form rather than class.

Bolaise never stood out here as he could never get a run of starts.

We had AA and we were all obsessed with him! Bolaise was always seen as the poor mans AA. Even by McInnes!

The fact was that playing both of them together was not ever going to be in the mind of the manager/s of the period and as such Bolaise was never given a proper chance here....That's why he wanted to leave!

Good luck to the boy. We got good money for him and hopefully may do again with a sell on clause....The same applies to Albert!

Bolaise never stood out here as he could never get a run of starts.

We had AA and we were all obsessed with him! Bolaise was always seen as the poor mans AA. Even by McInnes!

The fact was that playing both of them together was not ever going to be in the mind of the manager/s of the period and as such Bolaise was never given a proper chance here....That's why he wanted to leave!

Good luck to the boy. We got good money for him and hopefully may do again with a sell on clause....The same applies to Albert!

indeed, people bang on about him wanting out, but the manager didn't rate him as a first team starter and he was a squad player, he had the promise of first team footy elsewhere so forced through the move.

don't blame him.

Another player badly managed by a by Manager.

No surprise he's doing well under Millen again who found him at Plymouth has had got the best out of him at Palace under various managers

What has bolasie done other than look good with approach play? He is a fancy Dan with no end product.

See how many assists and goals he gets.. Not that many. All good running with the ball and taking people on.. But if it leads to nowt, what's the point?

What has bolasie done other than look good with approach play? He is a fancy Dan with no end product.

See how many assists and goals he gets.. Not that many. All good running with the ball and taking people on.. But if it leads to nowt, what's the point?

It's not his fault the guy missed the sitter yesterday, He put it on a plate for him.

No it doesn't! He is creating chances hardly his fault they get missed.

He doesn't create enough. Yes some will miss the odd chances he does make. He needs to improve his crossing passing and shooting massively if he is to be anything other than a show pony

Yannick head up son. Blindly flashing in balls while looking at the ball is never going to amount to anything.

Don't get me wrong he has talent. But at his age he will never improve the area of the game that should be obvious.

So basically the opposite of jet

Bolasie is one of the most overrated players in England.

4 Palace goals in 90 games as a winger is diabolical, with half of those games being in the Championship.

Albert is significantly better in terms of goals, assists and build up play.

How can you compare them when Bolasie is in a far better league. Lets see how Albert does IF he ever gets to play in the prem.

Archived