IGNORED

2 Defeats On The Bounce Is A Wobble...

formerly known as ivan

... 3 would be unthinkable! Haven't felt so nervous about a match in a while. Tonight is a must win to get our season back on track.

Should we lose again I can see the season crumbling. I wasnt that bothered after the Preston game as I thought we played well enough to win but it was one of those days. Really need a win tonight to ensure all the good hard work up to this point isn't undone.

... 3 would be unthinkable! Haven't felt so nervous about a match in a while. Tonight is a must win to get our season back on track.

Should we lose again I can see the season crumbling. I wasnt that bothered after the Preston game as I thought we played well enough to win but it was one of those days. Really need a win tonight to ensure all the good hard work up to this point isn't undone.

Hmm, being charitable I'd say you were being slightly melodramatic there.

The swinetown result was unfortunate due to circumstances and we really should have sent PNE home with their tail between their legs.

We were far from outplayed by either team, in fact quite the opposite, so the results by themselves although unwelcome, are not the whole story.

Should we lose tonight by a 1-0 scoreline (and I think it's entirely possible although 2-1 is my bet) the season won't 'crumble' as you put it, we'll

dust ourselves off and go again in the next game.

We're really not going to undo all the work done so far by losing tonight. Something has changed at Bristol City, the whole vibe coming from the club

is one of a determination to get things right on/off the pitch. There's a professional approach that could be all SC's doing or it could be a decision

taken higher up and implemented by him. Whichever it is we're looking all the better for it.

There will be setbacks along the way, guaranteed. It's how we/the team/the club handle them, learn from them and collectively move forward that will

define our season.

Here endeth the lesson. :)

Hmm, being charitable I'd say you were being slightly melodramatic there.

The swinetown result was unfortunate due to circumstances and we really should have sent PNE home with their tail between their legs.

We were far from outplayed by either team, in fact quite the opposite, so the results by themselves although unwelcome, are not the whole story.

Should we lose tonight by a 1-0 scoreline (and I think it's entirely possible although 2-1 is my bet) the season won't 'crumble' as you put it, we'll

dust ourselves off and go again in the next game.

We're really not going to undo all the work done so far by losing tonight. Something has changed at Bristol City, the whole vibe coming from the club

is one of a determination to get things right on/off the pitch. There's a professional approach that could be all SC's doing or it could be a decision

taken higher up and implemented by him. Whichever it is we're looking all the better for it.

There will be setbacks along the way, guaranteed. It's how we/the team/the club handle them, learn from them and collectively move forward that will

define our season.

Here endeth the lesson. :)

well said that man

Archived