IGNORED

A "just Home" Thread...

MarcusX

Well, that was my first game of the season so far as I play every Saturday, and that was simply brilliant!

One of the best City performances I've seen in a long time, even back in the Johnson days I don't remember seeing us truly outclass another team like that.

Posh were poor it must be said, they didn't look like they could string two passes together but I think some credit must go to our high temp pressure. The three lads in midfield didn't give them a second on the ball in the first half.

Bryans cross for the second goal was inch perfect and looked like a goal was coming from the moment it left his boot. Was gutted Pack's strike hit the cross bar, that would have been the best goal I've seen scored by a City player.

One thing I noticed is that everyone looks comfortable on the ball. We have some very talented players with great technique!

Was disappointed with the Boro' fans. Shiny new stand and the only peep we heard from them was when we gave them some stick and they all stood up for 3/4 minutes, then back to sitting in silence. I really hope our new "South Stand" doesn't end up like that...

Lets hope Swindon and Preston slip up tomorrow now and increase that gap!

Archived