IGNORED

Mls

alexukhc

I was reading about the Seattle Sounders and New York Red Bulls game earlier, set to be Thierry Henry's last game for NY, seems football(dare I say soccer) is really taking off more than ever lately. So I decided to look at what kinda players they both have, noticed a player for the Sounders and he was with us in his youth, anyone know how good he is? Andy Rose is his name, my apologies if been made before

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Rose

Hogan Ephraim was at Toronto as was Jim Brennan

Kalifa Cisse, Alvaro Saborio

Saborio was set for the World Cup as well as Costa Rica's star striker, his form since he left us has been amazing. But with players like Bradley-Wright-Phillips and Jermain Defoe scoring for fun (when Defoe's fit) It begs the question what level is the MLS at?

Saborio was set for the World Cup as well as Costa Rica's star striker, his form since he left us has been amazing. But with players like Bradley-Wright-Phillips and Jermain Defoe scoring for fun (when Defoe's fit) It begs the question what level is the MLS at?

lower championship I would have thought with a few obvious exceptions!

Hard to explain it. It's fast paced, frantic most the time. Good standard of play, no hoofball, but suspect defending (this season especially) so lots of goals. 

Seen plenty of 3-3's, 3-2's etc this year. 

Archived