IGNORED

Twitter

Pickle Rick

Hello.

I am thinking about joining Twiiter as a friend thinks I'd 'get into it' if I sign up...

Anyone got recommendations?

If I do sign on then I'd most likely follow things orientated around football. So any particular good ones to follow? I'd imagine specific people from BBC or Sky Sports?! Maybe also world news.

Plus, are there any particular fun/novelty things/people to follow?

Being 27, I'd say I'm just outside the 'norm' for the age group or generation of common followers on Twitter. So don't really see the benefits, perhaps I may if I sign up.

Hello.

I am thinking about joining Twiiter as a friend thinks I'd 'get into it' if I sign up...

Anyone got recommendations?

If I do sign on then I'd most likely follow things orientated around football. So any particular good ones to follow? I'd imagine specific people from BBC or Sky Sports?! Maybe also world news.

Plus, are there any particular fun/novelty things/people to follow?

Being 27, I'd say I'm just outside the 'norm' for the age group or generation of common followers on Twitter. So don't really see the benefits, perhaps I may if I sign up.

Not big Sam is quite funny

My advice would be remember your tweets are viewable by all - including present and potential future employers - and are there permanently.

A friend of mine was suspended from her job at a London council after her boyfriend jokingly tweeted that he'd crap in her boss's handbag, and she said "go on then!"

• Admin

My advice would be remember your tweets are viewable by all - including present and potential future employers - and are there permanently.

A friend of mine was suspended from her job at a London council after her boyfriend jokingly tweeted that he'd crap in her boss's handbag, and she said "go on then!"

You can lock your profile so only people that you approve can view it

It's the Jew bit that is the problem rather than the black bit. I believe him when he says it was want to be anti racist. He's not the sharpest tool in the box and don't think he meant to be anti Semitic

Well last time I checked, Balotteli was a black man so it's unlikely there's any racist intent but you never know with that boy. His Mum's also a Jew.

He's an egomaniac who has seen the word 'Mario' and just had to retweet it.

How anyone can take this seriously is beyond belief!

Well last time I checked, Balotteli was a black man so it's unlikely there's any racist intent but you never know with that boy. His Mum's also a Jew.

He's an egomaniac who has seen the word 'Mario' and just had to retweet it.

How anyone can take this seriously is beyond belief!

His foster mother is Jewish. His parents are Ghanian.

Anyone growing up in a Jewish family should know better than to propagate the "grasping Jew" offensive stereotype, but MB has about 5 braincells - and 4 of them are usually switched off.

Archived