IGNORED

Tommy To Qpr

One Team

If this story has basis in fact, which is still to be confirmed...you cant be surprised can you??

Thanks to fekwit Wilson, and his useless campaign strategy, you may have noticed, that we are in fact an unsucessful Div 2 team. Doc may well be a Brizzle boy, but he's also an international, which means he therefore has to play at a higher level than DIV 2 BRISTOL CITY, and if 1St DI..sorry CHAMPIONSHIP QPR come in for him, he's going to go...fact is Hollowhead, as a manger p***** over our late, and UNLAMENTED mis manager Wonder-son...and should this be true and Doc goes, he wont be the last!! Blame him for the exodus, and when the waster eventually gets another job, expect another few to leave!! We've laughed at other clubs this happens to...it aint ##*** funny when it happens to us

DONT blame the board or anyone else- just that useless northern git, who blew it 3 times running. Remember the two clubs I'm aware of interest from happen to be managed by the two managers who finished above City, AND both rated Doc.

Its very sad if he does go to QPR, but there ya go ###### sorry Wilson happens, and now reality will kick in on this board..we are going to struggle, once the players who are good leave, and we're stuck with ###### like ###### Leapy

Much like the rest of you guys, I will be SERIOUSLY ######ed off if Tommy leaves, but will be absolutely enraged if he leaves to join QPR.

Southampton I could understand but QPR?!!? QPR, for God's sake!!!!

One Team

Quite simple really, QPR are a league above us at the moment, for the sake of his own carreer I think he would be right to accept an offer, sad as it would be. Its no good saying why QPR why this and that team, they are a level above us for at least another year, once again Wacky Wilson is to blame for completly ###### up promotion again.............................

I really hope Tommy stays, but couldn't blame him if he wanted to move to a higher standard of football. That's one of the realities of our failure to get promotion this season, and we're going to have to get used to it. As for Lee Peacock, I would be very surprised if he is still here next season, and certainly wouldn't be sorry to see him go.

Guest bblpearsonation

A mate of mine told me before the end of the season that if we didnt get promotion then Danny Coles would be off,

If Doc goes and Coles i h8 to say if but were going to be pretty screwed

Hollowhead has often spoken of his admiration for Doherty, especially before he signed his new contract last Summer.

At least he'd have to pay for him now, and City would have to ensure the price was right for us.

Don't reckon QPR could actually afford that price. I don't reckon it would be the end of the world if Doherty left, but i would find it very hard to stomach if he signed for Hollowhead.

Southampton sounds the right move to me.

Guest Silverfox

City fans had better get used to it - the best will go to bring in some cash!!

Tommy Doc, Colesy, A. Brown - the list could go on.

Tommy - if you are going to go, go anywhere except QPR or Cardiff - please!

Archived