IGNORED

Sheffield United V Milton Keynes Dons

myol'man

No doubt about who we should want to win. Sheffield Utd all the way.

I hate that **** Karl Robinson with a passion and his scummy little franchise team. Someone needs to bring them down a peg

TBH, I thought Karl Robinson came across quite well on Sky last Friday. He seemed knowledgeable and understood the game well, but if I have one criticism of him, he said we have "strength in depth" which considering our squad size, is a little wrong IMO !!

His post match interviews though, well, that's a different matter - he doesn't come across too well in them.

At this stage I don't think it matters too much who wins. I guess a draw would be best but Sheff Utd could win 10 in a row and Franchise lose 10 in a row. As long as we keep winning, I don't really care what the others do!

I see you point, but I'd like it if we were top now regardless of other results, so MK not being able to reach us even if they ace their games in hand would be nice.

But then MK play four of the current top seven (Sheffield U, Preston, Oldham, Notts County) next, and though it is possible they could get maximum points, I'd be surprised if they didn't drop a single one.

We don't play any team above 17th in our next four league games, including the current bottom two, so although again anything can happen, I'm confident we'll take more points, presuming we maintain the level of performance we've seen so far this season.  Nice to have no midweek game this week too, plus suggest MK will have a sterner test vs Chesterfield in the cup than we will against Telford on Saturday, all respect given of course.

I'm positive heading into December that we'll keep the pressure on the teams behind us, and hope we do it while moving forward in the cups too.

I see you point, but I'd like it if we were top now regardless of other results, so MK not being able to reach us even if they ace their games in hand would be nice.

But then MK play four of the current top seven (Sheffield U, Preston, Oldham, Notts County) next, and though it is possible they could get maximum points, I'd be surprised if they didn't drop a single one.

We don't play any team above 17th in our next four league games, including the current bottom two, so although again anything can happen, I'm confident we'll take more points, presuming we maintain the level of performance we've seen so far this season. Nice to have no midweek game this week too, plus suggest MK will have a sterner test vs Chesterfield in the cup than we will against Telford on Saturday, all respect given of course.

I'm positive heading into December that we'll keep the pressure on the teams behind us, and hope we do it while moving forward in the cups too.

I agree it's best for us to maintain our position at the top. Then again, if someone offered me a guarantee of finishing second right now, I'd snap their hand off!

TBH, I thought Karl Robinson came across quite well on Sky last Friday. He seemed knowledgeable and understood the game well, but if I have one criticism of him, he said we have "strength in depth" which considering our squad size, is a little wrong IMO !!

His post match interviews though, well, that's a different matter - he doesn't come across too well in them.

Look at it from Karl Robinsons point of view, Jet on the bench with Smith, El abd and Osborne can't get a game, Elliott to walk back in to the starting line up when he's back and we still totally dominated his side!!

No wonder he thinks we have decent strength in depth

Look at it from Karl Robinsons point of view, Jet on the bench with Smith, El abd and Osborne can't get a game, Elliott to walk back in to the starting line up when he's back and we still totally dominated his side!!

No wonder he thinks we have decent strength in depth

Easy mistake to make looking in, but you'd expect these managers to know a lot of the squad after watching reserve/under 21 games etc..

Archived