IGNORED

Someone Has Been Watching Nicky Maynard...!

Super Scotty Murray

i pointed that maynard goal out to my arsenal supporting mate in work after he saw the goal on the bbc, and we had a look at it on youtube.

I dont like the way he went about engineering his move, but he is the best striker I have seen since cole for us. I think he would have played in the premier league, not just as a sub for a rubbish team, had he not knackered his knee that summer.

Oh well.

Watch on you tube the 3-2 victory over Gash at AG .... Beadle tries same move ... missed of course because it was Jeremy but a good effort all the same.... cracking derby game that was...

Bignot scoring for Gash after 30 seconds ...and Millen equalising before Beadle and then Thorpe put it to bed.. the run from Aaron Brown and the cross for Thorpey to head home still makes the hair stand on my arms and neck.....

sorry went a bit off topic there.....

Watch on you tube the 3-2 victory over Gash at AG .... Beadle tries same move ... missed of course because it was Jeremy but a good effort all the same.... cracking derby game that was...

Bignot scoring for Gash after 30 seconds ...and Millen equalising before Beadle and then Thorpe put it to bed.. the run from Aaron Brown and the cross for Thorpey to head home still makes the hair stand on my arms and neck.....

sorry went a bit off topic there.....

Yes, I seem to remember Beadle playing a small hand in that game

That run from Aaron Brown beating three sags including FA Cup ears for pace, the movement by Thorpe to create the space & the clinical execution does indeed make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. 

For me, that epitomised both Aaron Brown & Tony Thorpe, brilliant.

One of my favourite goals in the recent past.

Just fantastic.

Archived