IGNORED

Good Pubs Around Aston Gate?

Ralphy_STFC

Try the "Fark off and stop winding us up **** - at least we got to the Millenium Stadium" just off the Magic Roundabout.

Or failing that, try downtown Baghdad :dunno:

Huh? :dunno:

Why am i winding you up?!

I haven't caused any trouble since i've been on here!

Some people just can't grasp the fact that not every fan of other clubs is out to cause trouble.

Huh? :dunno:

Why am i winding you up?!

I haven't caused any trouble since i've been on here!

Some people just can't grasp the fact that not every fan of other clubs is out to cause trouble.

Ralphy, no offence mate, that was supposed to be a gag, and if you weren't trying a windup well, you succeeded anyway ! Read your original mail again and you may see what I mean ... thought it wasn't a bad windup actually.

I personally welcome away fans on the forum, it makes it a bit more interesting, especially now when lets face it there's b ugger all to talk about .

Guest bristolbred

Bag O'nails, 141, st Georges road, Hotwells, 20 mins walk from the ground.

or

Merchants arms, 5, Merchants road, Hotwells, 12 mins walk to the ground.

Enjoy!!,

:Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12:

Guest the optimist

hey ralphy baby !! s'up dude ? oh yeah pubs if you want meet me and the rest of the family up at the miners arms 1/2 are city and 1/2 are swindle and to be honest i aint got no beef with swindle fans or any other fans with 2 exceptions france fans err i mean arsenal fans and cardiff fans i dont suppose man u fans really count as there probably aint any now they didnt win the league

yeah so look out for a group o people with city and swindon gear on that will be me

i took my cousin to the millenium stadium as she really hated brighton (swindon fan) she had a good day but i wanted her to wear her swindle shirt but she probably would have got into trouble as there are till too many brain dead thugs following football!!

u are welcome for a beer anytime !

Guest tommytank
hey ralphy baby !! s'up dude ? oh yeah pubs if you want meet me and the rest of the family up at the miners arms 1/2 are city and 1/2 are swindle and to be honest i aint got no beef with swindle fans or any other fans with 2 exceptions france fans err i mean arsenal fans and cardiff fans i dont suppose man u fans really count as there probably aint any now they didnt win the league

yeah so look out for a group o people with city and swindon gear on that will be me

i took my cousin to the millenium stadium as she really hated brighton (swindon fan) she had a good day but i wanted her to wear her swindle shirt but she probably would have got into trouble as there are till too many brain dead thugs following football!!

I'm not suprised if she would of got into trouble! she would of been at a ###### CITY playoff final sat in the city end with a scummy swindle shirt on. Many people would of had a pop not just thugs!

I hope your taking the piss?

Guest the optimist

you would pick on a 12 year old girl who sat in one end of a football stadium wearin a red shirt like everyone else but having been robbed of a place there herself havin been in tears over it in fact!! i disagree i dont think people would have been offended if they had, they would be the same a@@holes that are trying to stop me putting my england flags up because it upsets the immigrants u sad sad caveman get a life.

i am more passionate about my team than i am about hating others so grow up you big girls blouse you do know its 2004 right not 1974 wake up man!

the same a@@holes that are trying to stop me putting my england flags up because it upsets the immigrants
Is this true - I heard that the Old Bill have been banned from puttinb them on Polica Cars and that the council have tried to ban them on council vehicles but they aren't illegal ??

Guest the optimist

its true you can get £2500-00 pound fine two of my mates have been warned not because they were displayed unsafely but because they are upsetting our immigrant community and causing offence what a bunch a F''['ing S@T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :dunno::dunno::ph34r::sub:;):grr:

you would pick on a 12 year old girl who sat in one end of a football stadium wearin a red shirt like everyone else but having been robbed of a place there herself havin been in tears over it in fact!! i disagree i dont think people would have been offended if they had, they would be the same a@@holes that are trying to stop me putting my england flags up because it upsets the immigrants u sad sad caveman get a life.

i am more passionate about my team than i am about hating others so grow up you big girls blouse you do know its 2004 right not 1974 wake up man!

I don't think he said he'd have a go himself, but unfortunately the nature of the local rivalry being what it is, you would be well-advised not to wear a Swindon shirt in the City end and vice versa. Of course, it shouldn't be like this - but with certain fixtures in particular, it is.

Right with you on being more passionate about your own team than about hating others though - is it just me that gets a bit depressed that the loudest song at the Gate is often "Stand Up If You Hate The Gas" ?

Guest Mr White

Fair comment but i don't think it would ever be wise to sit in with rival fans wearing you teams shirt. Although i did wear a city tracksuit to a rovers came once.....

Thank you, very kind offer :D

Your cousin doesn't go by the name of 'Sadieo' on the Swindon forum does she??

Just she's allways talking about her family and most of them support City.

Archived