IGNORED

Telford Tickets

Leveller

Im taking my 11 yr old nephew, it will be his first ever football match. His side of the family are all gas, well, they say they are but have never been. The reason they are gas is because my nephews gran (My mother in law) is Larry Lloyds niece (As in Ex gas and Liverpool). I love getting one over the old dragon! Gonna try and turn him away from the dark side and into the red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't define senior citizen age, which I believe is 65.  Saying over 65s would be more helpful as it is not unusual to be able to buy cheaper tickets for things at age 60.

Copied from the Season Card page...............

Senior Citizen - born on or before 01/08/1949

Copied from the Season Card page...............

Senior Citizen - born on or before 01/08/1949

You expect me to find my way around a web site at my age!!!

Although my still sharp brain would point out that if you are looking for a single match ticket you are unlikely to be looking at the season ticket page.

You expect me to find my way around a web site at my age!!!

Although my still sharp brain would point out that if you are looking for a single match ticket you are unlikely to be looking at the season ticket page.

I'm guessing then that you don't have a ST, or haven't yet got to wrinkly age. Otherwise you'd be aware of and thankful for one benefit of being a "senior citizen"! :noexp:

Archived