IGNORED

Old Boys On Tv

Fatalist

From UEFA Cup final to the bottom of the football league.

I feel genuinely sorry for Mathew Bates.

I wonder if he realises when the wheels started to come off.

I seem to recall that he was a ball playing centre back with good timing and anticipation, not by the time he came to us mind.

Sadly, I didn't see any evidence of that tonight.

From UEFA Cup final to the bottom of the football league.

I feel genuinely sorry for Mathew Bates.

I wonder if he realises when the wheels started to come off.

I seem to recall that he was a ball playing centre back with good timing and anticipation, not by the time he came to us mind.

Sadly, I didn't see any evidence of that tonight.

Bates has got a huge and very visible scar down the side of his knee that probably reminds him all the time.

He's had such a catalogue of serious injuries he's doing well to be playing at all, at any level.

Good to see players like him and Harewood continuing to play at a low level - unusual these days - and in Marlon's case at least he's presumably doing it purely for love of the game.

Why do you even bother posting? All your posts have a negative vibe.

Hey, just one Goddamned minute there Mr 12 posts... Before you can make such remarks here towards veteran Otibers you gotta learn a little respect eh? You got that? And anyways according to our records you haven't yet passed the approved poster test all novices must satisfy before you can even post a legit smiley let alone a cheeky insult...

So you ready to face the test? ...... Think very carefully before answering as only your first answer will count as your submission...

Right Nigelb 76 here's your question .... A real Bristolian walks into a chippy, does he order :

a/ fish & chips

b/ a cod lot

??? .... Your future here depends on a correct answer - so take your time. .... good luck!

Why do you even bother posting? All your posts have a negative vibe.

The match was fantastic entertainment with great passing football. The pitch was the best I've seen all season, and as for the stadium! This was the sort of stadium most fans would die for. I loved the Blyth kit - green and white is so cool - and Alan Shearer's coat was so elegant. I was also particularly impressed by the laces on Marlon Harewood's boots. They were really neat.

(Is this better?)

The match was fantastic entertainment with great passing football. The pitch was the best I've seen all season, and as for the stadium! This was the sort of stadium most fans would die for. I loved the Blyth kit - green and white is so cool - and Alan Shearer's coat was so elegant. I was also particularly impressed by the laces on Marlon Harewood's boots. They were really neat.

(Is this better?)

Why do you even bother posting? All your posts have a sarcastic  vibe.

:shifty: 

Hey, just one Goddamned minute there Mr 12 posts... Before you can make such remarks here towards veteran Otibers you gotta learn a little respect eh? You got that? And anyways according to our records you haven't yet passed the approved poster test all novices must satisfy before you can even post a legit smiley let alone a cheeky insult...

So you ready to face the test? ...... Think very carefully before answering as only your first answer will count as your submission...

Right Nigelb 76 here's your question .... A real Bristolian walks into a chippy, does he order :

a/ fish & chips

b/ a cod lot

??? .... Your future here depends on a correct answer - so take your time. .... good luck!

better give him a clue, the chippy is Evelyn's on Parson Street and not the chippy at the bottom of Ashton Drive

Archived