IGNORED

Moaning/debating

dafarms

I have been on this site now for quite a few years, and I will tell a lot of you now, I cannot believe the amount of self rightous bunch of moaning ****ers some of you are. You have a pop a players, you have a pop at fans leaving early, fighting, singing naughty songs, anything to get a reaction, Yes I have done all of the above, but I could die tomorrow, and say I have lived life to the absolute maximum. 

12 years later since I stopped all that, brought up two kids that have respect for their elders, and know the history of the country they were born, St Georges day, Remembrance Sunday etc, Some off you may call me a happy clapper, I call my self a supporter, that during the shit times, theres been many in the past 35 years, I may not be happy but see no point in berating the players or the club that I love, I try to give them encouragement.

All i'm asking lets stop the bitching at every little thing pepole can think off, and support the team that I think is the best I have seen  in 35 years of watching our club. Pissed up rant over.

I think it's a bit far fetched to think that everyone should be content 100% of the time. Frustration is a natural feeling. When the team is playing poorly week in week out as they were for the first half of last season people are bound to get on the players backs as passion boils over in the stands. But yes, sometimes people take the moaning a bit far, however you have to accept that there is always room for improvement. and people are going to voice such opinions whether you agree with them or not. If everyone was so accepting with poor performances it would be worrying. Thankfully, there isn't much to moan about this season, but people will always find things to comment on! But one thing is for sure, true supporters will always love this club. whether they love the players/ managers / board members is another question. 

Archived