IGNORED

David Clarkson

foghornred

Never really rated Clarkson as a centre forward,

But as a Attacking Midfielder, I thought the lad was different class when fully fit, for a time I genuinely believed he was the missing link... And the one full season he did have for us, he did get into double figures so... Can't really knock him, don't know where they got 11 in63 from, he scored 6 in his first season and 11 in his second... Also created about 10-15 in that season for pitman and stead!!!

Never really rated Clarkson as a centre forward,

But as a Attacking Midfielder, I thought the lad was different class when fully fit, for a time I genuinely believed he was the missing link... And the one full season he did have for us, he did get into double figures so... Can't really knock him, don't know where they got 11 in63 from, he scored 6 in his first season and 11 in his second... Also created about 10-15 in that season for pitman and stead!!!

Are you sure? I can't remember him hitting double figures. 7 or 8 at best from my recollection

Dreadful.

No pace, no strength and poor in the air.

His only asset was that he tried but any of us would have done that.

It just sums up how piss poor the SPL is that a bloke who wasn't prolific in the fourth level in England last season is doing so at the top level North of the border.

Dreadful.

No pace, no strength and poor in the air.

His only asset was that he tried but any of us would have done that.

It just sums up how piss poor the SPL is that a bloke who wasn't prolific in the fourth level in England last season is doing so at the top level North of the border.

I always thought there were some decent teams in the Scottish prem, and the league was unfairly critisised, but that truly shows how awful Scottish league football really is!

I always thought there were some decent teams in the Scottish prem, and the league was unfairly critisised, but that truly shows how awful Scottish league football really is!

I'd certainly make us strong favourites for second place in the SPL if we were in it.

Archived