IGNORED

Stream Of The Game

Steve Watts

They're 2....with the attention span of an inebriated newt, so sadly a couple of years away from their first game yet...

I can't say the temptation hasn't been there but I know deep down it's too soon for them yet!

Curious to know whether it'll be my little boy or little girl who takes to it more...I've a feeling it'll be the little lady..

I had no idea this was a live game.. or am i missing something here?

It's part of the special FA Cup Final Score programme, which shows live/near-live updates from all the games kicking off at 2pm. Therefore, it's likely that a full stream might be available somewhere, basically.

I had no idea this was a live game.. or am i missing something here?

BBC TV now has an FA Cup special at 2pm on Sundays, that is why we have had to change. Similar to Final Score with a couple of pundiuts in studio discussing what they can see on their screens in the studio.

With all the goals shown within a minute or so of actually happening.

So somewhere there must be a stream of all eight games?

BBC TV now has an FA Cup special at 2pm on Sundays, that is why we have had to change. Similar to Final Score with a couple of pundiuts in studio discussing what they can see on their screens in the studio.

With all the goals shown within a minute or so of actually happening.

So somewhere there must be a stream of all eight games?

Exactly what I thought, only I can find around 5 or 6, but ours isn't one of them.

Is there one called ahtv.net or something? Couldn't find it, but seem to recall it being good a few years back.

Archived