IGNORED

Frankie Fielding

Londoner

Thought he did very well today - even with his kicking which has at times been poor. Only slight criticism is punching when he can catch it but seems to be the in thing.

His kicking wasn't brilliant today, a few miskicks almost led to chances including his incredible save in the first half after about 10 minutes.

it was between him and Todd Kane for me for MOM though, both were superb

Thought he did very well today - even with his kicking which has at times been poor. Only slight criticism is punching when he can catch it but seems to be the in thing.

I think it's the balls. A lot of keepers seem to punch more these days, is it because the balls move in the air more?!

I just love the bloke, his interviews are gold. He looks like a kid who is just having the time of his life

Fair shout to him for turning people around, long may it continue Frankie

even last season when things weren't going for him and he was 2nd choice he was always positive! Well done frankie! Keep it up you'll be back in that England squad in no time at all! ;)

even last season when things weren't going for him and he was 2nd choice he was always positive! Well done frankie! Keep it up you'll be back in that England squad in no time at all! ;)

Ha, sod England! He just strikes me as a brilliant guy. Can imagine the banter him & Flint must have

All footballs have to be a certain weight, that type might move in the air more but its the same weight as the league balls.

Different balls have different levels of surface padding. It's generally accepted that Nike balls feature the most surface padding, followed by Adidas and lastly mitre. Mitre balls feature very little surface padding.

Archived