IGNORED

F A Cup Or Johnstone's Paint Trophy

kiwicolin

Which one would you chose to stay in ?

The FA Cup , where we can get a small or big club in the next round. We may not get to Wembley but it's the FA Cup.

Or the JPT trophy , where we play Coventry this Wednesday and if we win , we play Gillingham in the area final. Our

best chance to get to Wembley.

I know the league is more important but we haven't had a cup run for a while.

FA Cup. It's the best cup competition in the world (no hyperbole there either) and I would love to see City go far in it. We haven't done anything of note in the FA Cup since Anfield when I was 8 years old. About time we either had a big game or had a serious run to at least the 5th round.

FA Cup. It's the best cup competition in the world (no hyperbole there either) and I would love to see City go far in it. We haven't done anything of note in the FA Cup since Anfield when I was 8 years old. About time we either had a big game or had a serious run to at least the 5th round.

4th round seems to be the limit :( ,

I want to win every match myself, I only like the FA cup when theres a clear underdog, like yesterday, everyone bar us would of been willing a Telford win,

The underdogs raise their games for these tie in most cases and it makes entertaining viewing,

The JPT is just a chance for a day out at wembley, now we've got this far in the comp I'd like to go and win it, but would be pretty "meh" if we go out to coventry of gillingham as the comp isn't a prioity getting out of league one is,

Having seen several/three JPT finals over the years I always feel that this competition underlines the fact we are in the third tier of English football.

However I would be delighted to see us get there again for everyone...Particularly for SL's pocket book and the money raised can (I hope)be spent on improving players!

Nevertheless I want a big game in the Cup....We have all earned it....Chelsea away and an unlikely City victory....With JET scoring! (sorry couldn't resist that!!)

The F.A. Cup is the most revered domestic Cup competition in world football. Success in this competition is not only lucrative but provides sustained positive international publicity for the clubs involved.

The JPT is, at best, a very expensive family fun day out, which nobody but the 2 competing clubs has the slightest interest in, and winning it means absolutely nothing.

Archived