IGNORED

Bad Team And Crowd Performance

Ashtonboy

Ok the team were very poor today, and the Telford crowd chants of its like being in a library were fully justified until the 92nd minute.

What happened to the (we deserve our own standing and singing section at a cheaper rate than the rest of you) brigade when they were really needed. Poor team today and an even poorer performance from those purported to be more important to the team than the rest of us. WHERE WERE YOU?

My first home game since the loss of the EE.

Whilst it certainly wasn't as good as the last 6/7 years in the EE, the Williams E/F block were singing all game.

Said it before and I'll say it again. They are in the wrong place.

They should either be in the Atyeo or in The Williams block by the away end.

Stupid place for atmosphere.

Whilst it certainly wasn't as good as the last 6/7 years in the EE, the Williams E/F block were singing all game.

Had the club made the other end of the Williams the section for the former East Enders, there would have been an atmosphere befitting of a football match.

The club wouldn't want that, though, would they?

There was virtually no detectable singing from these sections during the 1st half. At least it could not be heard from the Dolman.

I don't believe you HAD to buy tickets in your season ticket seats.. you could have moved and tried another area of the Williams so sorry no excuses.

Now this is an excuse (and a good un) from the Dolman... that bleeding sun stopped most of us getting involved in the game until the last 20 mins.

Shame as I bet we missed a really good match!

Ok the team were very poor today, and the Telford crowd chants of its like being in a library were fully justified until the 92nd minute.

What happened to the (we deserve our own standing and singing section at a cheaper rate than the rest of you) brigade when they were really needed. Poor team today and an even poorer performance from those purported to be more important to the team than the rest of us. WHERE WERE YOU?

why all the hostility all the time, it's starting to get boring now, no one has said they are more important than anybody else just that people want to enjoy the game in different ways, you may want to sit down and be quiet you may not and frankly I really don't care, yes the atmosphere was poor in there today but I really don't see any need for your holier than thou attitude.

The "brigade" only exists in some folks heads, there are in fact only BCFC fans; some like doing something different and other who just like stiring it............um just like you.

The Eastend is gone but will never be forgotten, shame you weren't in it 50yrs back, you may have learned a thing or two.

Oh and they were right it is a library now, shame you missed the real Ashton.boy.

The "singing section" was created by the club not fans.

• Admin

I wasnt in the singing section but they did try to get an atmosphere going in my opinion. Enjoyed the longer version of the wanky Bristol Rovers at the start of the second half though Darrell Clarke's mother should stop hitting horses.

Give it a rest. The ground was half empty but E block were still singing.

I agree its a shambles.

The club labelled a section of the stand the SINGING section and people have ignored their instructions. BCFC - BSFC need to go further.

More signs are needed alongside no smoking and mind your language.

People need to be told what to do more.

Ashtonboy could lead from the front like a Lollipop lady spinning her sign to indicate its ole ole ole time.

And finally Dave L could organise the familes, children and oaps who should not have been in there not singing into treble, baritone and tenor sections ... CYR.

I have to admit - I bought a ticket because it was a weekend game and there was a chance we'd get a big tie in the next round, I didn't feel particularly moved to go and quite frankly, the prospect of a replay was more worrying than a loss.

This is far from the best attitude to go to any game with but it felt like the rest of AG had the same mind-set; it was like a pre-season friendly.

Glad to put the game behind us, onwards and upwards - there are positives, final whistle thankfully signals the end of that round for us and now onto our assault on the treble...

Funny enough couldn't hear you either...

There was virtually no detectable singing from these sections during the 1st half. At least it could not be heard from the Dolman.

That's probably because you & me and the others in the Dolman were singing so loudly for 100 mins plus, we couldn't hear anyone else...

No, wait, it's the 'we deserve our own singing section' section that should be making the noise. No-one else has any input...

Said it before and I'll say it again. They are in the wrong place.

They should either be in the Atyeo or in The Williams block by the away end.

Stupid place for atmosphere.

What is your view on the South stand and an "area" being favoured there by the Club [?] and Supporters Trust?

The "brigade" only exists in some folks heads, there are in fact only BCFC fans; some like doing something different and other who just like stiring it............um just like you.

The Eastend is gone but will never be forgotten, shame you weren't in it 50yrs back, you may have learned a thing or two.

Oh and they were right it is a library now, shame you missed the real Ashton.boy.

I started going into the East End almost exactly 51 years ago. Why would you assume otherwise?

I agree its a shambles.

The club labelled a section of the stand the SINGING section and people have ignored their instructions. BCFC - BSFC need to go further.

More signs are needed alongside no smoking and mind your language.

People need to be told what to do more.

Ashtonboy could lead from the front like a Lollipop lady spinning her sign to indicate its ole ole ole time.

And finally Dave L could organise the familes, children and oaps who should not have been in there not singing into treble, baritone and tenor sections ... CYR.

I`m up for it. Who could I get to sponsor me pomm pomms?

Archived