IGNORED

Orient Sack Their Manager

'Orns

Can't see it anywhere else on here, but just read that Orient have sacked Milanese, after 8 games in charge

Sad to see them fall away so bad after a cracking season last time around. Didn't even realise they'd played Gillingham in the JPT on Saturday.....

Can't see it anywhere else on here, but just read that Orient have sacked Milanese, after 8 games in charge

Sad to see them fall away so bad after a cracking season last time around. Didn't even realise they'd played Gillingham in the JPT on Saturday.....

8 games? Pathetic.

Back to sporting director which is what he was before

2 wins 1 draw and 5 defeats, one of the wins in a previous round of the JPT one loss in JPT and being knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham. So 4 points in 5 league games. For being 19th its a questionable decision, but by being retained and moved back to old role it looks like they see it as a failed experiment.

2 wins 1 draw and 5 defeats, one of the wins in a previous round of the JPT one loss in JPT and being knocked out of the FA Cup by Oldham. So 4 points in 5 league games. For being 19th its a questionable decision, but by being retained and moved back to old role it looks like they see it as a failed experiment.

to be fair he was working with some one elses squad and never had a transfer window to shape it,

maybe it was always short term while they looked for a perm manager

to be fair he was working with some one elses squad and never had a transfer window to shape it,

maybe it was always short term while they looked for a perm manager

Could be, I was leaning towards it being harsh if just a pure sacking as manager as 4 points in 5 games for a club in 19th could be worse. I know they have ambitions as a club to be higher after last season but you have to deal with where you are at the time. Considering 2 of the losses were Bradford and Preston.

Could be, I was leaning towards it being harsh if just a pure sacking as manager as 4 points in 5 games for a club in 19th could be worse. I know they have ambitions as a club to be higher after last season but you have to deal with where you are at the time. Considering 2 of the losses were Bradford and Preston.

my knowledge of Orient is limited, But I think all the changes upstairs since hearn left is effecting the team,

Once you are down on your luck its very hard to claw your way back out of it as we well know,

I don;'t think orient will go down as there are 4 worse teams in the league but some stability is needed

Archived