IGNORED

We're Top Of The League - Lets Stop Looking Round For Problems Including Jet

southvillekiddy

Just shows how hard fans using Forums find it when their team is doing well. Added to this Bristolians are the world's greatest pessimists.

So we're top of the league. Success is an unfamiliar experience I know but lets enjoy it while it lasts and resist the current fashion for GET JET activities please?

Oh by the way all you Mr Pedantics I have realised that I've started another JET thread DOH!

Just shows how hard fans using Forums find it when their team is doing well. Added to this Bristolians are the world's greatest pessimists.

So we're top of the league. Success is an unfamiliar experience I know but lets enjoy it while it lasts and resist the current fashion for GET JET activities please?

Oh by the way all you Mr Pedantics I have realised that I've started another JET thread DOH!

food is still shit and they still haven't installed under bench heating in Williams E Block

• Admin

Sunday was very cold. If the Qataris can get air-con into their stadiums for the WC we should go for a heated stadium in the AG rebuild.

Sort it out City.

On reflection I should have worn more than a t-shirt and thin jumper.

I hate this idea that just because we're top of the league, no criticism of any aspect of the club is allowed. It's a complete nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with identifying areas of concern regardless of our league position, and that includes Jet. From what I've heard, his performance yesterday was worthy of much criticism.

Hopefully our management don't share this attitude because maintaining our league position requires us to continually strive to improve, not sit back and congratulate ourselves on how well we're doing.

Whether we are top or bottom if its true JET had been out/drinking as claimed till the early hours of the morning the night before a match then it is a talking point.

Completely agree.

BUT some people seem to hang around in the background just waiting for something like this to pop up.

I hate this idea that just because we're top of the league, no criticism of any aspect of the club is allowed. It's a complete nonsense.

There is nothing wrong with identifying areas of concern regardless of our league position, and that includes Jet. From what I've heard, his performance yesterday was worthy of much criticism.

Hopefully our management don't share this attitude because maintaining our league position requires us to continually strive to improve, not sit back and congratulate ourselves on how well we're doing.

Yeah, more enjoyable/easier being concerned about something that might be wrong innit

Whether we are top or bottom if its true JET had been out/drinking as claimed till the early hours of the morning the night before a match then it is a talking point.

IF he has, then yes.

As far as I can see, there is one person, who heard it from "a mate down the pub"

I could just as easily claim to have seen the whole squad coming out of the park house at 4am the night before the game (I didn't..!)

IF he has, then yes.

As far as I can see, there is one person, who heard it from "a mate down the pub"

I could just as easily claim to have seen the whole squad coming out of the park house at 4am the night before the game (I didn't..!)

Not to mention countless others on twitter.....and photographs.....

Not to mention countless others on twitter.....and photographs.....

I haven't seen anything with photos that show he was out at that time on Saturday night. If they do exist, then that is not good and he deserves anything that comes his way after his below par performance.

I'll wait to see it with my own eyes and forgive me for paying no attention to anything that is written by trolls & gossips on Twitter !

Sunday was very cold. If the Qataris can get air-con into their stadiums for the WC we should go for a heated stadium in the AG rebuild.

Sort it out City.

On reflection I should have worn more than a t-shirt and thin jumper.

Recycle the hot air expended on this forum and the job's a good 'un.

If it was true, JET should / would have been taken out of the squad for Sunday. But he was not, I am sure it was talked about. People have short memories, JET may be lazy blah, blah, blah but without him last term we would be in the fourth division. Yes, thats history now, he isn't really in the plans so lets not crucify him. We may need him at one stage before he leaves the club.

If it was true, JET should / would have been taken out of the squad for Sunday. But he was not, I am sure it was talked about. People have short memories, JET may be lazy blah, blah, blah but without him last term we would be in the fourth division. Yes, thats history now, he isn't really in the plans so lets not crucify him. We may need him at one stage before he leaves the club.

no we wouldn't we were bottom when he was playing well and scoring goals then sc came in we started winning jet didn't perform like he once was!

Got to agree here. If there's one thing that will **** this season up it's complacency.

Fortunately, Cotterill knows that too.

If Franchise FC win their remaining game in hand after winning all of the other 3 they had in hand then we are 2nd. If we lose and Swindle beat Notts County then we could be 3rd by 5 o'clock this Saturday.

Plenty of teams up there to worry us this season.

As long as we match teams result for result then I will be happy.

However if we finish in the play-offs with our record then forget it.

We are good, but so are Franchise, Preston & Swindle.

No room for any slip ups or a flat performance like the one yesterday against Telford.

We are top but it is far too tight not to be concerned.

Archived