IGNORED

Tfr's Mineral Water Thread

....... me and the missus always like Malvern, but you can't always get it - not living in Malvern.

Waitrose have Duchy still mineral water at 89p a bottle (75cl) at the moment, and that looks quite nice on the table.

Best wishes,

Mr and Mrs TFR

....... me and the missus always like Malvern, but you can't always get it - not living in Malvern.

Waitrose have Duchy still mineral water at 89p a bottle (75cl) at the moment, and that looks quite nice on the table.

Best wishes,

Mr and Mrs TFR

Work in Malvern, we have bottles of the stuff on tap (oxymoron)

Who changed the title of this thread???

:redcard:

This thread was called JET's mineral water thread, and SOMEONE  :nono: has changed it to TFR's mineral water thread.

Now, I am going to turn my back, and whichever moderator changed the title, can please PUT IT BACK, or there will be repercussions.

In the first instance, I am happy to be reasonable.

DO IT NOW.

:closedeyes:

Who changed the title of this thread???

:redcard:

This thread was called JET's mineral water thread, and SOMEONE  :nono: has changed it to TFR's mineral water thread.

Now, I am going to turn my back, and whichever moderator changed the title, can please PUT IT BACK, or there will be repercussions.

In the first instance, I am happy to be reasonable.

DO IT NOW.

:closedeyes:

That I must see ;)

Best wishes,

Mr and Mrs TFR

TFR, I am not on mains water, all my water is from deep spring, it is as clear and soft as you can imagine and I have a water purifying unit that gives me crystal clear water, that tastes better than Evian (Malvern pah), if you are passing anytime you can help yourself and if you prefer sparkling water, we have a soda stream machine to carbonate it.

Well, it looks like these darned moderators are not going to fess-up to illegally changing, ney, subverting my thread title, so I'll just keep on making cheap JET jokes until they lock this thread too.

Can't say I didn't give the monkies a fair chance.

:dancing6:

TFR

P.S. EMB, what was that you said about JET and prostitutes just now ..........

Well, it looks like these darned moderators are not going to fess-up to illegally changing, ney, subverting my thread title, so I'll just keep on making cheap JET jokes until they lock this thread too.

Can't say I didn't give the monkies a fair chance.

:dancing6:

TFR

P.S. EMB, what was that you said about JET and prostitutes just now ..........

Prostitutes?, is this the the 4 candles sketch?, 'hoes, hoes for the garden'.

Archived