IGNORED

City V Cov,paying ?

bcfc1982

i recommend that you turn up around 40 mins before KO if paying on the day as i was 30 mins early on Sunday and got into the ground 10 mins after kick off

What time should I turn up to be absolutely certain of not getting in before the match finishes?  :dunno:

Ticket? Pffft, I was just going to kit myself out in a George jacket and trouser combo and a clip on bow tie and walk straight through the director's entrance "hmmmm thank you Jeeves".... sham on.

• Admin

can we buy tickets at the gate tonight or do we need to get them online ?

Remember that you will need to queue TWICE!

Firstly to buy your ticket, the windows at the end of the Williams Stand will be used

Secondly you have to queue to get in

As already mentioned leave yourself plenty of time, as looking at the club mentioning only 3,000 sales so far would expect a massive "walk up" tonight

Remember that you will need to queue TWICE!

Firstly to buy your ticket, the windows at the end of the Williams Stand will be used

Secondly you have to queue to get in

As already mentioned leave yourself plenty of time, as looking at the club mentioning only 3,000 sales so far would expect a massive "walk up" tonight

That's worse than Telford. That's worse than away! 

Come on where are those Yeovil/Crawley sell out crowds. Not even a 1/3 of season ticket holders.

Archived