IGNORED

Atyeo Season Ticket Holders And Cup Games.

marmite

Sorry if this has been asked before but is the policy of handing over the Atyeo stand to away fans in cup matches going to continue for the JPT area final and any future FA Cup games if we progress?

we have to give them a minimum of 15% of our capacity but this has been capped at 1100 tickets this season,

if there is sufficant demand for tickets then the atyeo would be open to home fans, as we are avg around 4500 in the JPT for home games there just hasn't been the need for it,

we have to give them a minimum of 15% of our capacity but this has been capped at 1100 tickets this season,

if there is sufficant demand for tickets then the atyeo would be open to home fans, as we are avg around 4500 in the JPT for home games there just hasn't been the need for it,

Basicly this. While there is no need for it, why do it. 

I wonder if the cup games this season have been uninspiring to say the least because the players had no fans behind either goal to play towards. I understand the financial thinking, but on the pitch, something has been lacking in cup games that is there in league games. Even S.C had a look round when he came out last night only to realise he was applauding empty seats!

I wonder if the cup games this season have been uninspiring to say the least because the players had no fans behind either goal to play towards. I understand the financial thinking, but on the pitch, something has been lacking in cup games that is there in league games. Even S.C had a look round when he came out last night only to realise he was applauding empty seats!

We have a woeful record in cup competitions in recent seasons. Fans behind the goals didn't help then.

Cup results have been much better this season, so your point isn't really accurate.

Archived