IGNORED

Joe Sims Local News Interview

Robbie_Turner

Don't know if any of you saw the Local ITV news last night but they interviewed budding actor Joe Sims from 'Broadchurch' and 'The last honour if Christopher Jefferies'.

He Came across very well, but what made me laugh was at the end if the interview, the interviewer says 'obviously you are in London at present, we hope you won't lose your Bristol roots ?'

Joes reply 'no chance at all - I love Bristol City Football Club too much !!'

Good on ya Joe, hope you become a top top actor and in the meantime we'll add you to the list of 'celebrity fans' :-)

What, if anything, does Bristol need? A rocket up the council's bottom! It's inconceivable to me that both clubs (irrespective of what they say) won't get a new stadium. City won't get one due to half a dozen militant dog walkers?! I'm sick of mindless bureaucracy and middle managersicon1.png justifying their worthless existence. This is an incredible city that should be afforded the right to grow; not just bigger but stronger and better.

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Joe-Sims/story-22874582-detail/story.html#ixzz3Lm7cCdmf 

He was great as Nige in Broadchurch ( loved that series, it's back soon, can't wait). When I first saw him in that I thought his west country accent was a bit, well, over emphasised for the programme which is set in Dorset. I thought he was just another actor who was trying too hard...but I saw him on local news earlier this year and he actually talks like this, love him!!! His interview on tv this week was the icing on the cake when he said he was a City fan. Get him down the Gate!

Archived