IGNORED

Harrold Getting Stick

Cap flinger

I was disappointed with the abuse he received and thought it was out if order for two reasons -

1 because I didn't know who he was!

And 2 because when I found out he was part of the team that took the gash into the conference I think he should've got a Heros welcome!

Could you imagine what would be going through his head if everyone started cheering and chanting his name as he came on :)

The passion and volume are fans sang he's only a poor little gashead with was great

We have to be aware that this kind of noise level sends us down the path of accusations of 'we only get wound up about the gAss'. Whilst we shouldn't lessen that noise for any ex-gAsshole (is that poss? Once a gAsshole, always an idiot?) we would be well served by pumping up the intensity in favour of our team and players. And not just for the Swindle game.

I was disappointed with the abuse he received and thought it was out if order for two reasons -

1 because I didn't know who he was!

And 2 because when I found out he was part of the team that took the gash into the conference I think he should've got a Heros welcome!

Could you imagine what would be going through his head if everyone started cheering and chanting his name as he came on :)

I was thinking that before he came on. Surely his getting the gas relegated then jumping ship as soon as he could warranted a round of applause. I still booed all the same though. 

Archived