IGNORED

Doncaster Tickets (Merged)

Leveller

• Admin

I haven't seen anything about tickets for the cup tie yet.

Have I missed something?

Wouldn't normally go that far, but as I'm taking my son back to York Uni that weekend ....

Would like to think that our prices mirror these http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/bristol-city-h-ticket-information-2137813.aspx

I haven't seen anything about tickets for the cup tie yet.

Have I missed something?

Wouldn't normally go that far, but as I'm taking my son back to York Uni that weekend ....

I just rang the club about tickets for the game and they told me that they still had not received the tickets from Doncaster.I suggested time was getting on and they said they were chasing them up and sometime next week they should go on sale. I am planning to go but will need them posted which is a bit of a worry.

I just rang the club about tickets for the game and they told me that they still had not received the tickets from Doncaster.I suggested time was getting on and they said they were chasing them up and sometime next week they should go on sale. I am planning to go but will need them posted which is a bit of a worry.

You can always collect them from Donny, they'll go up on the CATS coach.

Anybody know when these tickets both go on sale ???

Looking to get the gills one sooner rather than later as have a weird feeling that we'll take a big following ..

This gotta be a wind up surely.

You got me , haha!

But all seriousness I am getting inpatient about tickets for these two, I'm like it every away game though !

You have to get up pretty early to fool me haha

It was gills big following that clinched it

Quite simple, there was already a thread discussing the same thing. As with all threads covering the same topic they were Merged

Yes but it wasn't the same thing, for a start it concerned Gills tickets too but the main reason is that it was a funny spoof thread and now its been killed.  In the panto season.  It's a shame.  

You might as well merge all "new songs" threads into one.  Better idea, delete them as soon as they appear.

Archived